[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anyone here actually feel entitled to sex in some way? Are
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: 1461949808060.jpg (36 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1461949808060.jpg
36 KB, 640x640
Does anyone here actually feel entitled to sex in some way?
Are there times where a woman owes a man sex?
>>
Women don't owe men sex, just like men don't owe women respect, money or anything else.
>>
Everybody is entitled to sex and relationship in the sense we're all deserving of experience some kind of love, affection, and emotional intimacy themselves.

However, it's when you believe a specific person owes you all that, or go to lengths to achieve those things, is when the line is crossed.

Basically: you deserve <insert thing here>. Doesn't mean you have to get it.
>>
>>29519160
I only feel entitled to the things I pay for so yeah
>>
File: 1464559749813.jpg (45 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1464559749813.jpg
45 KB, 480x480
Nah, I can't think of a single scenario where a man would be entitled to sex unless he held a promissory note or it was agreed upon that the woman would be paid for and she received her payment.
>>
>>29519160
>Are there times where a woman owes a man sex?
Always.

It's your natural right to satisfy your desires. Sexual desire is what has sustained our species throughout all time.

Rape is your right. There is nothing wrong with it. Rape for procreation.
>>
>>29519160
Think about it like this op the old arrangements was that women and mean got married and raised a kid together, men worked and women kept everything running.
Nowadays a woman with a kid is free to enjoy that life minus having to lift a finger for any men courtesy of the state. Men still pay for everything in the form of taxes but get no reward at all, how is that fair?
>>
>>29519160

I mean, i never feel like a girl owes me sex. Its usually a mutual choice but when i go on a date with a new chick sex is usually implied. Its not to say shes owes it to me because she wants it just as much as i do. Im not autistic though so in the rare occasion she isnt down to fuck, i can tell.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.