[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm tired of making the same thread over and over in that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: 1466371792096.jpg (408 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1466371792096.jpg
408 KB, 1920x1080
I'm tired of making the same thread over and over in that I constantly cry about hating life and wanting to kill myself, but being too much of a loser to do so

How are your lives robots? Mine's objectively ok, I'm just too much of a piece of shit to realize it. Living is just not for me
>>
everydays a struggle
Cant kill myself because of my parents and I even asked for their permission to kill myself the other day, they cried.
>>
>>29519122
im sorry anon, i dont really have anything to say to cheer you up.

i see life as suffering and sometimes with a few moments of pleasure
>>
>>29519122
>>29519193
i feel bad that i can relate but i feel better that i'm not the only one who isn't cut out for this life.

i wish you happiness anons.
>>
>>29519235
Thanks
good luck
>>
File: 1463498356166.jpg (103 KB, 800x721) Image search: [Google]
1463498356166.jpg
103 KB, 800x721
I can't complain. I've got a roof over my head and food in my pantry for starters. I have family whom I love dearly and I'm fairly sure they love me just as much. Things could be a lot worse, can't help but try to be grateful for the things I do have.
>>
>>29519235
>>29519224
cheers anons you're good people

>>29519193
wish my mum wouldn't hold me back either, I don't know I feel like at some point it's just enough

>>29519280
You're right which makes me feel more disgusting
Wish I could just switch off the negativity
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.