[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I feel like the scariest part of life is that I have all of these
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: 1460623773488.jpg (25 KB, 395x428) Image search: [Google]
1460623773488.jpg
25 KB, 395x428
I feel like the scariest part of life is that I have all of these complex emotions that I would never be able to explain to someone. Makes it feel like even if I have a bunch of friends I will still be inherently lonely. For example
>be really into One Piece
>shits so dope it feels like an adventure
>lose interest because I have no one to talk to about it
>years pass
>close friend wants to start watching it
>get hyped to watch him experience the adventure
>turns out he's skipping a bunch and missing out on precious character development
>be super disappointed
>>
I haven't seen one piece anon but if you post your contact we can talk about other shit
>>
File: 6dnJRWz.jpg (32 KB, 744x478) Image search: [Google]
6dnJRWz.jpg
32 KB, 744x478
some adventures are best enjoyed alone though.
>>
Those aren't complex emotions, it's just autism
>>
>>29518943
>one piece

normies /OUT/
watch real anime
>>
>>29520314
>some
That's the whole fucking point, you defeatist.

Iktf, op. It happened to me with chess. I really hate to play it online.
>>
>>29518943
>>29520314
Post more mummy
>>
>>29518943
> even if I have a bunch of friends I will still be inherently lonely
thats life you mong, married people are lonely too. relationships are conditional contracts

you're born, you live and you die alone. you just try to find people to be around to make it slightly less shit.. a bit like coming to r9k
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.