[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Meet girl online >talks for a few weeks >starts coming
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: sunset.jpg (21 KB, 500x318) Image search: [Google]
sunset.jpg
21 KB, 500x318
>Meet girl online
>talks for a few weeks
>starts coming on less
>get depressed
>starts coming on again
>happy
>now only comes online when she wants me to buy her things online
>already spent about 900usd on her this month
>once i buy it we talk for a couple hours then she signs offline for about a week and a half again

is this what friendship is like? i prefer being alone
>>
>>29518838
I used to scam people and do this
>>
>>29518851
we talk on the microphone and i've seen her on cam so shes my real female friend
>>
>>29518863
Yeah, I know girls who do that, they usually have like 10 guys all buying them shit
>>
>>29518877
so she snot really my friend?
>>
>>29518838
you are aware that she doesn't think of you as a friend. please don't give her anything else, unless it's a bullet to her brain.
>>
cut her off immediately OP you are being her sugar daddy without being aware of it
>>
>>29518884
If she only talks to you once a week and you've spent $900 on her, no. She's just using you
>>
>>29518838
How hot is she, originally?
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.