[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I hate numales. Sometimes I just want to punch them in the face
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2
File: S1ngexB.jpg (439 KB, 1050x1080) Image search: [Google]
S1ngexB.jpg
439 KB, 1050x1080
I hate numales. Sometimes I just want to punch them in the face whenever I see them being cucks.

Who else /hates numales/ here
>>
Who's the guy with the poofy hair on the right? Next to the guy with the beer.

He looks really familiar.
>>
>>29518678
They all look the same to me.

Who knows
>>
I have at least 4 points in this bingo, do I count as one?
>>
whatever makes you feel better about your loser life OP.
>>
>>29518678
He looks like he could be Tyler Oakleys dad. Who in all honesty, is probably a new male.
>>
I look like these guys but I'm socially conservative, sexually dominant, have no social media and I hate roasties

what do
>>
why are they all the same

how is that even possible
>>
Worst thing is they comprise a major part of leddit's population.
>>
>>29518802
The best way to avoid the numale look is to get /fit/ and eat healthy.

>>29518788
t. Numale r/4chan poster
>>
>>29518834
but I'm balding, I wear a beard because it makes me look better, and I have terrible nearsightedness and astigmatism that makes wearing contacts for more than 6-8 hours at a time extremely uncomfortable
>>
>>29518652
Honestly it all boils down to the fact they get girls and you don't.
>>
>>29518678
looks like the guy from LOVE on netflix
>>
First three apply to me, but pretty much nothing else.

So I guess I'm just bitter neckbeard. I wonder what's worse to be a bitter hateful neckbeard or numale.
>>
>>29518842
I'm pretty sure there are drugs that reverse or stop balding. Forgot what they're called.

Glasses aren't really an issue because loads of people wear them.

But you might want to lose the beard, that look has been hijacked by hipsters and numales.

>>29518860
A big part of being a numale is the fact that they're literally cucks. They whiteknight whilst the girls get fucked by alphas.

Sure they probably have way more contact with females than the average robot, but atleast the average robot isn't a desperate cuck.
>>
>>29518860
Not having sex is better than getting the occasional lay out out of pity and in reward for a huge amount of beta bux from a massively orbited roastie.
>>
File: 1466846517563.png (32 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
1466846517563.png
32 KB, 640x400
>>29518652
Numale? Is that a third gender between male and female?
>>
>>29518860
It boils down to the fact that they sacrificed their pride and backbone to get girls while Chad wouldn't have to.
>>
>>29518652
yeah that's a really incoherent definition

kind of seems like a jealous reaction

and i think its a bad appropriation of a term that could be used as a relevant social label with a coherent definition
>>
>>29518960
What's there to be jealous of?

I'm not jealous of low test betas. I just hate them because they're liberals who are ruining the west.
>>
>>29518906

>But you might want to lose the beard

But I'm lazy and there's not much point in shaving if you aren't going outside or something.
>>
>>29518998
my excuse is different, I just legitimately look like dogshit without it

bad jaw
>>
>>29518998
Well I guess you're right.

you should still fix the balding though
>>
>>29519029
finasteride actually only grows back the hair that is thin but hasn't completely gone bald yet

It's something you use right when you notice your hairline is thinning. I started balding right after puberty so lots of my hair follicles are dead. I think it's probably best just to let it happen.
>>
>>29518767
beard/glasses
20-30 years old
functional in society
donates to patreon sluts

how many did I get right?
>>
I'm indifferent towards them. The more beta the vast majority of men appear, the more alpha I'll seem. If I appear more alpha than the vast majority of men, then I won't have to worry as much about competition.
It's annoying how they inflate egos, though.
>>
>takes their wife's last name
>>
their feminine tone of voice is what gets to me the most
>>
>>29518652
/r9k/ always talks about how much it hates numales but are robots really better? Wouldn't an outside observer consider robots to be even more pathetic?
>>
>>29519366
honestly it comes down to perspective

A guy in an open relationship thinks r9k is pathetic for not having sex, but r9k thinks he's pathetic for being a cuck.
>>
>>29519366
GF-having normie here. No, robots are definitely better.

>>29519460
I would much rather be a celibate robot again than be a cuck.
>>
>>29519102
why donate
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.