[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>denied security guard position because I stole an energy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: 1395794219722.gif (1 MB, 305x239) Image search: [Google]
1395794219722.gif
1 MB, 305x239
>denied security guard position because I stole an energy drink at my first job and smoked pot on high school prom night
>>
>>29518483
>do bad things
>face consequences
>angry at the world for some reason
>>
>>29518483
>Denied Insurance because I'm high risk
>Can't Pay for Insurance because there isn't a job close enough that pays enough for fuel and insurance
I don't know if this is the fuck up thread or not
>>
>>29518505
>world raises you to believe that being honest and kind will get you places
>learn that it's the complete opposite when it's already too late
Who the fuck else would you be angry at?
>>
>>29518483
>sexually molest girls at high school
>smoke pot at high school
>steal shit at high school
>60% attendance at high school
>bad attendance at every job i ever had
>face 0 consequences
haha u lose OP
>>
>>29518483
Good
Die of cancer you fucking normie
>>
>>29518580
>being honest and kind
>I stole an energy drink at my first job
>>
>>29518483
>friend ordered something in my name, never paid it (50$)
>will never be able to lend money from a bank again

i cant wait until all normies die so fucking cruel and painful
maybe it will be nuclear hellfire
or radiation flaking of their skin
or anarchy destroying their limited minds
whatever it is, the end is here.
>>
>>29518623
Have fun getting beat to death by niggers because I won't be there to protect you.
>>
>>29518634
>has nothing to do with being honest nor kind
>outdated yellowman normie show image
????
>>
File: sperg.jpg (104 KB, 500x373) Image search: [Google]
sperg.jpg
104 KB, 500x373
>>29518674
Do you literally not understand how stealing could ever be considered unkind? Surely you can figure out that the owner of the drink lost his drink which is a negative thing for him?

You sure as fuck are not employable. You'd be a detriment to your employer, not an asset.
>>
>>29518654
>want to be owned by jew bankers
Dude your friend did you a favor
>>
How retarded do you have to be to get caught stealing at work? I imagine it's pretty easy to get caught shoplifting but knowing where all the cameras are I moved tens of thousands of dollars worth of items out of the sports nutrition store I worked at in the span of some months.
>>
>>29518483
>am cop
>got job even though I did drugs in school
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.