[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>it's anon has a manic episode, cleans his entire house,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: whytry.png (21 KB, 357x313) Image search: [Google]
whytry.png
21 KB, 357x313
>it's anon has a manic episode, cleans his entire house, does all his laundry and takes a shower under the delusion that this will help him get his life together and then he wakes up and goes back to his old ways after one day episode

just about ready to accept death
>>
>>29518471
don't know why you think tedious chores are going to make you feel any better bro. Yes kill yourself it'll be more exciting.
>>
>>29518471

This rerun again? Every other day I swear...
>>
>>29518490
I guess i believe that hygiene and organization are the cornerstones of a healthy normal life or some shit.
>>
File: 1457476454554.jpg (16 KB, 600x477) Image search: [Google]
1457476454554.jpg
16 KB, 600x477
At least your laundry is done and your house is clean, anon. Your efforts were not in vain. Maybe you're back to your old ways for today, and that's alright. But I know you can do it, make the changes you want to make if only you make a concerted effort. I believe in you anon
>>
>buy new bedsheets thinking it'll make me feel different
>everything feels the same
>>
File: _5715458.jpg (51 KB, 640x666) Image search: [Google]
_5715458.jpg
51 KB, 640x666
>it's anon has a manic episode that melts down into a psychotic break and gets arrested episode
>>
>>29518533
But anon repeating this cycle over and over without making any progress is driving me fucking nuts, I'm just not gonna make it bro.
>>
that brief moment of clarity fades away like masturbation. im so used to doing this and then being disappointed in my life that this is business as usual. what is this type of behavior called? hypomania?
>>
>>29518536
>this new bedside lamp is totally going to change my life
>new headphones, new me
>surely this new pillow will change everything

so desperate you're clinging on to physical objects as your last hope
>>
File: plato, i'm c a v.jpg (108 KB, 540x562) Image search: [Google]
plato, i'm c a v.jpg
108 KB, 540x562
Cleanliness is next to godliness, chief. Set aside some time for this stuff, make a habit out of it. I spend the first Sunday of the month to cleaning all the corners and hideaways in the house. Clip the toenails, trim the bush, clean out the shed, so on and so forth. Keep it up friendo, you've got to take things slow-like.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.