[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>had a lot of friends during my high school years >stopped
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (51 KB, 535x466) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
51 KB, 535x466
>had a lot of friends during my high school years
>stopped talking to a lot of them after high school
>had 2 close friends but we stopped talking over the years so now I have 1 friendo
I guess my mom was right when she said friends don't exist.
>>
>>29518393
i guess your mother is a whore and you are a loser.
>>
>>29518409
My mother is a saint who taught me valuable life lesions but ignored them thanks to my rebellious teen years.
>>
>>29518469
>lesions
whore whore whore. nobody likes you.
>>
>>29518498
Even anonymous posters on a japanese inspired forum hate me.
>>
this is happening to me right now I want to cry why does life have to be so terrible
>>
>>29518734
Life is literally the "not" joke.
>here, have a few friends and that crush you always liked
>NOT
>>
>>29518681
i have zero friends if that makes you feel any better. you beat me.
>>
>>29518681
its okay man, get some sleep and come back.
>>
ps. going through a similar situation. i've moved for uni and i'm losing touch with my last, one friend who moved here as well. i'm too reticent to make new ones
>>
I always cut them off. It just feels unnatural to have friends. Whenever someone starts being something I could consider friend I treat them like shit and avoid them until they stop talking to me. I don't know I do this, I just do.
>>
>>29518974
I've done this a few times throughout the years with online friends, I just delete and block them even if we've been chatting daily for 5 years or so. Maybe that's why I have 0 friends irl.
>>
>>29519036
I do that even with friends IRL. It just feels like something I should be doing. It's very hard to explain but I think having friends is weakness. When someone gets close you start caring about them and not wanting to lose them and that makes you weak.

I met some guys from middle school who I did this to recently, they actually brought it up and said how surprised they were and how it really pissed them off that I just retreated.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.