[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>r9k tells me to be myself around women >scare off girl
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: 1466512484488.jpg (36 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1466512484488.jpg
36 KB, 400x400
>r9k tells me to be myself around women
>scare off girl was talking to and the last time she signed in was 4 weeks ago
>>
>>29518335
how did you scare her off?
>>
>it's another "loser barely ever talks to women and is surprised he doesn't get better" thread
blame it on batman
>>
>thinks being himself will help

Anon, you need to take baby steps. Go outside. Talk to a few strangers. Work out if you can. Try to put yourself out there more.
>>
>>29518460
>thinks being himself will help
Yep it really doesn't work. Instead I pretend to like normie shit like Game of Thrones so I can practice being a normie.
>>
File: sa2.jpg (105 KB, 593x936) Image search: [Google]
sa2.jpg
105 KB, 593x936
>>29518359
Told her i want to be with her for the rest of my life, she is my dream girl, i want to have sex with her mutiple times a day, how i want her to sit on my face and tell me she loves me.
>>
>>29518335
Could be worse.

>r9k tells me to be myself around women
>arrested for sexual harassment

Luckily I didn't even have to register as a sex offender. Just required by court to take classes on not to do this.
>>
>>29518526
thats second date material buddy you put yourself out there a bit too quick
>>
>walking in park alone
>recognize girl from one of my classes
>approach
>'hey, are you in my class'
>girl: 'oh yeahh'
>'am i ugly?'
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.