[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Robot Lifting General /rlg/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: gainspepe.jpg (20 KB, 555x555) Image search: [Google]
gainspepe.jpg
20 KB, 555x555
What is your favorite body part to train?

Is there any limitations or hesitations you have about going to the gym?

Any nutrition or training advice i can happily provide to my fellow robots?
>>
File: 2185.jpg (162 KB, 770x780) Image search: [Google]
2185.jpg
162 KB, 770x780
who /casual/ here?
I only do bodyweight at home. have developed a nice athletic build, not big but no longer skeleton. i'm pretty happy
thighs are huge though from cycling
>>
I'm to nervous to go to the gym for the first time alone. I even have a membership

You know the towel and spray your supposed to wipe equipment with.... are those just scattered all over? Are you supposed to grab one then just carry it around with you? How does this work?!
>>
>>29518338
Most people dont even use those at my gym. You can just bring your own towel and lay it down on the bench/machine you're working on.
>>
>>29518338

op here,

I can relate to you anon, i used to so anxious about going to the gym for the first time it actually took me weeks to build the courage to even walk into the place. I told myself that I would buy a weeks membership and if i didnt feel comfortable the first day i would leave. I thought the chads would be intimidating but its really the exact opposite anon, everyone there is super supportive of someone trying to better their physique and even the chads are happy to give advice when asked, it took me awhile to ask for any advice though. I was shocked at how chill it was and no one even looks at you and criticizes you like i thought they would. If i were you anon i would just go regardless of how nervous it makes you and i promise you will fall in love it,

as for towels and sanitizer, its never further than a couple feet away from where your working out, just grab a bottle and towel and wipe down your bench after use and put it back. If youre just using machines though you dont have to worry about cleaning them up
>>
>>29518288
>exams and shit, stopped going gym for past month
>will go back for a week, drop off due to remote vacation, hop on for a week, then exams
fug

>tfw now have visible proof my pectoral muscles exist
>groping my butt while masturbating is slightly better
Thanks /fit/
>>
>>29518307

If i cant make it to the gym I will usually do some pullups and pushups at home. I hate doing cardio at the gym unless its swimming. I want to get a nice road bike though and get into cycling
>>
>>29518338
>I'm to nervous to go to the gym for the first time alone. I even have a membership
If it's like my gyms I've used, no-one give a shit about anything, in a good way.

Bring a towel and a water bottle (may have water fountains tho) and place them down near the equipment you are using. If you see either at a machine/rack/etc., it signals that it is in use.

Never heard of bringing sprays.
>>
>>29518475

I got happy as fuck when i noticed my shoulders getting bigger. Gains are literally more satisfying than drugs
>>
>>29518307
I just have a set of weights and a dumbell and that's it. It's surprising how many exercises you can pull off with just that. I'm still casual like you though except that I'm more bear mode casual
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.