[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hi robots, I wanted to share something with you. he was guardedly
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (133 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
133 KB, 1600x900
Hi robots, I wanted to share something with you.
he was guardedly funny at first "if someone asks me why I came to the hospital I swear to god"
He was friendly a bit after.
When we came back from CT, his girlfriend was at bedside, this tiny, thin, hunchbacked womam with a cute face the kindest face I ever saw, her left arm was contracted and withered likely previous mca, but she was concerned for him... I thought to myseld this fragile creature, finds something to love in this man, they found something in each other and care for each other, it was the warmest moment I had in Months more than when our dying liver failure patient made us garish necklaces, these two had each other, in disease, in malformations and deranged electrolytes and hemoglobins they had each other. I know nothing about their life, but I hope they are very happy together, and that these two had warmth in each other in this universe gave me hope, I don't know what for, but hope nevertheless.

I'm sad for some of you who are lonely, there's things I can relate to that you feel, but I just wanted to let you know that no one's life is perfect and that not getting a 10/10 girl does not preclude you from being happy or finding a purpose.

Try to enjoy the little things in life, try to better yourselves and find solace in your talents. If you hate yourselves this much, start by being kind to others. If you have family, try to connect with them, speak with them, if you have friends grow with them.
>>
>>29518243
listen retard

Getting a 10/10 girl is way more deeper than just personnal satisfaction for the eye, it's about getting a prize that other men compete each other to get. Winning the heart of one is a validation of everything a woman can find attractive in a man. You get it? On some level, it's like being rich.

Beautiful 10/10 girls have been courtised over and over and have a ton of life experience. They know how to express their emotions beautifully, how to express their fun and sadness, just because they have experience more, again because they had more life interactions.

If it's too long to process for your fucking candid philantropic egalitarian brain I will spell it : someone's beauty is an indicator of their personnality quality, as for the beauty of their partner.
>>
dude:
1.) there are not enough 10/10 girls in the world for every robot to get 1.
Are the men with 7/10 8/10 9/10 girls doomed to be unhappy in your book? And even if there are objective standards of beauty, not everyone agrees fully on these ratings

My point is, there are other fulfilling things in life. If you're cup of tea is being with a beautiful woman, that's fine too, no need to be bitter.

2.) You're making assumptions here about 10/10 girls, the "inner qualities are reflected by the outer qualities" meme is some renaissance era thought. By these logic, all Stacies would be phenomenal human beings no?
>>
>>29518954
>not enough 10/10
Defeatism, it's a reason to improve yourself, instead of a hard limit it should be a motivation to go forward not to stop. Without respect I find this way of thinking utterly disgusting, that everyone should settle with someone who will accept them and not fight for it.

Why not letting computer match us with our perfect pair if we are so 3-dimensional creature who can not evolve then?

>all Stacies would be phenomenal human beings no
yes they are in another scoring system that is unexplainable to a robot, but in two word it's "social comfort" I'm trying to find you this comic about the "nice guy" confessing to a Stacey and romanticied kind of way the classical "I'm in love with you, I think only about you" then being rejected because Stacey explains she prefers being with self-centered jerk. All because with them she can fight, disagree and evolve, while with him she will always be right uncontested. I really miss that comic...
>>
Hi!
I entirely agree with you about not being defeatist and striving to be better. Sorry if I misspoke!

I had not thought about it in a "lets settle for whatever" way as much as a "this cannot be the only goal and thought in your life" My train of thought is something of:
Find fulfillment in whatever you do or find, your whole life cannot hinge on finding a girl, be her on any point in any scale. It's kinda like that saying "if you keep doing what you're doing, you'll keep getting what you're getting" with commenters being so focused on their loneliness and resentment which is kind of a vicious cycle and self fulfillig prophecy.

That sounds like a very interesting comic, I hope you can find it.
I know little about "social comfort", sorry. My whole thing in the previous answer was that there was that assuming someone is a wonderful human being and is going to be very good to you is a recipe for getting your heart broken.

I don't know about scoring systems, but I can tell you that they never tell you the whole story.

I didn't want to stir shit up or anything, I just think that this board needs more positive discussion, inb4 roasties blah or reeeeee and such.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.