[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, I tried smoking, and it's shit. Probably because the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: cig.png (104 KB, 786x520) Image search: [Google]
cig.png
104 KB, 786x520
So, I tried smoking, and it's shit.
Probably because the cigarettes I bought were "light", but the feeling I got of it was the opposite of being any pleasurable. First, I thought I was doing it wrong, so I kept smoking more cigarettes in an attempt to "do it right" but nothing, I would pull, breathe in deeply then exhale, but I just ended up feeling light headed and dizzy.
And, I realized a few things about this. Maybe it felt shit because I wasn't addicted to nicotine, and I couldn't enjoy cigarettes unless I was craving for them, that way I would get the relief of smoking. I researched this and it's actually one of the reasons why cigarettes make people relax.
If that's the case, I'd rather spend the money on any other shit that's not cigarettes. Seriously, I feel like an idiot doing shit that's physically painful just to posteriorly develop the stress of not getting a cigarette once in a while, fuck this.

end rant, I felt the need to shout this in somewhere. Don't intend to call any smoker an idiot, I'm saying I felt like one due to personal experience
>>
File: catface.png (813 KB, 403x747) Image search: [Google]
catface.png
813 KB, 403x747
the light headed dizzy feeling is what i smoke for

once you smoke too much it goes away
just like everythign else uin my life
>>
>>29518129
Industrial cigarrets are shit, roll your own one and taste the tobacco
>>
>>29518232
Please don't fall for this meme. Please
>>
>>29518129
I smoked menthols when I was in middle school cause I like the mint taste

after I graduated and moved to highschool I went straight edge
>>
>>29518129
Not sure what you expected? Your body already makes something almost identical to nicotine, but it chooses nicotine because it is marginally more effective (at regulating your mood etc).

Hence over time if you smoke a lot your body stops producing that chemical and craves the nicotine instead whenever it is running low.

TL;DR it's pretty pointless

Try weed instead.
>>
After 5 years of pack a day smoking (sometimes more) I wish I never started, quitting is a bitch, even after 6 months I relapsed and am back to a pack a day it's fucked
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.