[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I'm thinking of going to a gun range, shooting some targets
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 86
Thread images: 5
File: Shooting_range_Glock.jpg (51 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
Shooting_range_Glock.jpg
51 KB, 640x480
So I'm thinking of going to a gun range, shooting some targets
Then I'll probably turn the gun and put one in my brain.
What's the best angle to make sure I can't be 'saved' by some normie scumbag that thinks he's helping or being a hero.
Through the mouth I'm thinking is the best way to make sure I won't injure anyone else in the process
>>
>>29518071

>What's the best angle to make sure I can't be 'saved' by some normie scumbag

well don't shoot yourself. It'd be more effective if you fake threaten the people around you so that they kill you.
>>
why don't you just buy a gun and do it in private
>>
>>29518071
Either to the temple or in the roof of the mouth, but if you're doing roof of the mouth you have to get your angle right so you really hit the brain instead of just the back of your neck, which sucks because you might survive.

Or just get a shotgun, it's much more reliable suicide-wise.
>>
>>29518840
This

Wont pass the background?
>>
>>29518850
Mmmmm

No no no, you are going for the BRAIN STEM, anything else might turn you into a vegetable, look up a pic on google images AND GO FOR THE STEM!.
>>
>>29518840
>>29518853
I'm not in america where everyone can buy a gun freely
>>
You're the reason we can't have nice things, OP.

Thanks for contributing to firearm homicide statistics and fanning the anti-fun brady bunch flames. Go jump off a bridge instead if you really have to.

Better yet, call a hotline. Hell, call the hotline from the free hotline phone on the bridge, for all I care, just stop being a faggot about it.
>>
>>29518977
Not OP but why should he risk killing himself in a non-effective way when there is effective way? Why should he give a shit about you losing your guns? You don't even give a shit about him wanting to kill himself.
>>
>>29518939
>>29518071
OP, i hate sounding like a mother, but don't do it. The people you love and the people that love you will be haunted for the rest of their lives. Don't ruin their lives just cause yours is shit. I went through the same deal but I came to terms and realized that life is worth so much more than these edgy kids make it out to be.
>>
>>29519004
>Don't ruin their lives just cause yours is shit.
So you're pretty much saying
>keep suffering all your life because we don't want to suffer for a little while

Fuck you normie.
>>
>>29518992
Pistol's not even a reliable way. He's just causing trouble for everyone around him in the most public way possible so he can have his 15 minutes of fame.
>>
>>29518071
Pretend to look at the ejection port so the gun is closer to your face. Make sure it's not .22 LR, that won't do shit.
>>
>>29518071
start going to the range regularly for a few weeks and use small pistols then move up to stronger guns and when you get a stronger gun shoot a few targets then quickly put the gun in your mouth and boom.
>>
>>29519021
>He's just causing trouble for everyone around him in the most public way possible so he can have his 15 minutes of fame.
He's going to be dead you retard.
>>
Don't be such a fucking nigger about it that you do it in public on a firing range. Either get the gun, legit or illegally, and do it in private, or use another method.

Jump off a building that's at least 8 stories tall.
Tie a hangman's noose around your neck and a tree and drop 9 feet
Jump off a bridge that's at least 250 feet
Buy heroin and overdose
Drive your car off a cliff going 90

Just don't do that you piece of trash
>>
Kill some normals before you go

Gun in mouth, point it at the brain stem
goodnight
>>
>>29519004
I don't love anyone and there's maybe one person that claims to love me.

>>29518977
Not everybody lives in america

>>29519021
I don't give a shit about fame, it's an easy convenient, relatively quick and painfree method.
>>
>grind up a few cherry pits
>eat
Why make a mess in someones gun range and ruin some peoples month?
>>
>>29518939

Your country won't have gun ranges either after your stupid plan. People will campagn to close them just because you couldn't go into the forest and hang yourself like someone who isn't a massive attention whore.

I can't feel sorry for people who feel the need to kill themselves in such public ways. Live like an attention whore and the die like an attention whore. Good riddance
>>
>>29519020
>"suffer"
Fuck off faggot, if you are wealthy enough to go to a shooting range then you have a home to come back to, and you're going through a phase.
>>
>>29519084
>if you are wealthy enough to go to a shooting range then you have a home to come back to, and you're going through a phase

you're an idiot.
>>
>>29519084
Kek. Normies really are funny.
>>
>>29519077
Tell me what attention is to be had if I'm dead
Tell me why I should give a shit about how the world is going if I'm no longer a part of it
It's nothing to do with attention. It's just easier and quicker than the alternatives.
>>
>>29519027

It doesn't matter.

People who kill themselves so the can be "remembered" are fucking pathetic.

Why should we feel sorry for these drama queen cunts?
>>
>>29519239
>Why should we feel sorry for these drama queen cunts?
empathy
>>
>>29519239
>People who kill themselves so the can be "remembered" are fucking pathetic.
Or maybe he just can't get a gun easily outside of shooting range you know.
>>
>>29519215

You're acting like a typical teenager or woman who needs to kill themselves in the most grandiose way possible instead of just leaving quietly.

People who are suicidal because they have no future usually hang themselves or drown themselves because they don't want to make a fuss.

Dumb hormonal teenagers do things like throw themselves under trains, or stand around on a bridge and wait for the police to show up don't give a shit. They want to be remembered, or whatever.

Tell me. Why make this thread? Why are you asking us about the best angle to shoot yourself when that information is online? You know perfectly well why. You just want to draw attention to yourself on some anonymous imageboard instead of just shutting up and killing yourself.

Fuck off with this "cry for help" bullshit
>>
>>29519257

All of society is telling suicidal people how special they are and how they need help and how theier family needs them and all that shit

/r9k/ is the one voice in a suicidal persons life who tells them how it is. No empathy. No attention giving. Just facts.

And thank god for that.

Touchy feely society has probably killed more people than its saved. R9k offers a differing perspective, and sometimes thats all it takes
>>
>step 1: test firing a gun (small pistol if you're a n00b)
>step 2: if you could handle it, buy a gun (or steal one, if you're poor)
>step 3: go home/ to MOTHER's BASEment
>step 4: aim gun at space between skull and top vertebrae
>step 5: be an hero
>>
>>29519033
>op not murrican
>still using the arbitrary retarded rollercoaster
kys
>>
>>29519084
>if you are wealthy enough to go to a shooting range then you have a home to come back to
that doesn't mean that anyone in family loves him
>>
>>29519062
>Why make a mess in someones gun range and ruin some peoples month?
I think the better question is why not?
>>
You have some planning to do. A lot of ranges will only let you in if you bring your own gun, or if you have a friend with you. They figure if you have your own gun and want to kill your self you would have done it at home. And if you brought a buddy with you then you aren't planning to kill yourself in a few minutes.

Just trying to save you some confusion and akwardness. Good luck OP!
>>
>locate heart
>shoot heart
>CPR is now impossible
>great success
>>
Don't do it with a firearm because you make it harder for the legitimate firearm owners in your country.
>>
>>29521147
Why would someone who is planning on exiting the world care what condition the world he's leaving will be left in?
>>
>>29518071
temple from the side, 5cm from your ear at a 45 angle with a hollow point

or through the mouth with a shotgun using buckshot

use a shotgun with buckshot

also just buy a fucking gun and do it at your home, they'd have to shut the range for days
>>
>>29518939
you dont NEED to buy the gun. you just need to ask to hold the empty one

remember pockets? you can carry stuff in them. like a bullet.
>>
>>29518071
For the love of god don't do it
You'll cause a lot of trouble for the gun range because of your selfishness
Just buy a gun and kill yourself inna woods
ftyi, the best way to kill yourself is to eat the barrel and point up towards the top of your skull.
Do NOT point to the back of your skull or your neck. You'll end up paralyzed and won't be able to kill yourself.
But yeah, don't kill yourself at a gun range PLEASE. Don't make your last act on earth be that fucking selfish
>>
>>29518071
Shoot through your brain stem.
>>
>>29522679
>i know your suicidal as fuck and want to die, but man, please dont inconvenience me
thats insulting. your telling someone to not kill themselves because it might make you travel 15 minutes farther down the road?
>shoot yourself in the mouth
no. go from hemisphere to hemisphere. shoot right above the ear, so the trajectory of the bullet exits out of the same spot on the other side of the head, above the ear. destroy both sides of the brain.

and do it wherever the fuck you want, because mental health is far more worthy of attention then some fuck ass gun owner whose concerned he might have to travel, oh my god, 15 more minutes further down the road to shoot shit.
>>
File: 1443851841373.png (1 MB, 1800x1924) Image search: [Google]
1443851841373.png
1 MB, 1800x1924
READ MY POST OP READ MY POST OP

Either through your eye or the roof of your mouth, directly into your brain.

Good luck OP, remember to pick a large caliber like .45 or 10mm

READ MY POST OP READ MY POST OP
>>
OP don't do it at a gun range. Get your own and do it in your own home. What country do you live in? It would be hard to get a handgun I'm sure but rifles are easy to get in almost any country
>>
>>29518071
Could you not? Just buy a cheap gun with a credit card and off yourself at home.
>>
>>29522813
The reason you shoot yourself through the mouth, is so that you don't have to fight through a skull

And what in the god damn hell are you talking about 15 minutes and shit
I honestly don't know wtf you're talking about
>>
>>29518870
If you hit the brain stem will you lose consciousness instantly or will you still be aware while you suffocate because your body no longer knows to breathe?
>>
File: 1466226361313.png (58 KB, 622x585) Image search: [Google]
1466226361313.png
58 KB, 622x585
>waaah don't do it at the range!
Do it at the range and yell "I am 4chan, the prophet of KEK" before you do it so we can be in the news and see how truly awful we can make this website.
>>
File: rotermoter.jpg (119 KB, 904x667) Image search: [Google]
rotermoter.jpg
119 KB, 904x667
>>29522927
sorry, dont have time to explain basic english.

secondly: if you dont have a gun that can penetrate the side of your skull, you dont have a gun that can penetrate...the...bottom of your skull.
>>
File: urt.jpg (7 KB, 224x224) Image search: [Google]
urt.jpg
7 KB, 224x224
>>29518977
This sentence is back by the full faith and credit of the United Memes.
>>
>>29522985
You point up to the top of your skull, not the back. I said that already
>>
>>29522985
Confirmed for having never held a human skull in his life.
>>
>>29522985
>neet doesn't have time
Where am I?
>>
>>29523021
im busy posting in 15 other thread, of course

>>29523008
and you hit either the left, or right. my method hits both FOR SURE.

>>29523009
that skull you had still had a brain in it? thats some fucked up shit, yo
>>
>>29523047
>he's never been to a crypt or museum
>he's never held an intact human skull
Literally what is wrong with you?
>>
>>29523072
im sorry, i dont understand why either of those would have organic material that rotted away decades ago?
>>
>>29523047
Eating your gun makes you much more likely to hit center mass and through your brain stem which will kill you instantly
I understand where your logic is coming from. But eating your gun is the best way to an hero
>>
>>29523099
What does the brain have to do with the shape of you skull and a bullets ability to travel through it to the brain? You're a fucking idiot.
>>
>>29522813
Gun ranges in most countries are not as common as McDonald's you fuck
>>
>>29518071
Just stop man, go out and fuck some bitches and rethink about it.
>>
My mom used .38 special through the chin, pointed back at an angle, died instantly according to death certificate
>>
>>29518071
It's not that easy, most ranges have a no singles policy if you're renting guns.

This is literally to prevent doing exactly what you described.
>>
>>29523561
So pay a homeless guy $100 to be your friend for the day.
>>
>>29523597
Or buy some fucking rope and hang yourself in the woods.
Someone is gonna have to clean up the mess you made, I wouldn't want to be the dude scraping brain off the walls.
>>
>>29523635

Who cares? Fuck normalfags
>>
/k/ here.

If you're not in America, your country will almost assuredly not have ranges.

Ranges have a two-person party minimum policy for first timers specifically for the reason you're planning.

However shitty your life is and however noble you feel whatever you're doing is, killing yourself in front of 20+ people with a gun is selfish.

If you absolutely must kill yourself, do it alone in peace and quiet.
>>
>>29523635
There are literally dudes who get paid to clean up murder/suicide scenes. It's their job to scrape my brains off the wall. They'll do it and like it.
>>
>>29523649
Clearly this is a bait thread, because a rope would be a FUCKLOAD easier than going through all the trouble to rent a gun in a noguns country, and then offing yourself on a range in front of a range officer.
>>
>>29523656
>/k/ here
>double enter to seperate sentences

Nope, you're just a shitposting faggot from reddit. I hope no one takes you seriously.
>>
>>29522937

THIS OP THIS

DON'T BE A FAGGOT

DO IT FOR KEK
>>
Guns are notoriously unreliable ways of suiciding unless you know exactly where to aim.

There are stories of people shooting themselves in the head with a fucking shotgun and surviving. And by surviving I mean they're stuck in a hospital in a veggie-state for years. A disgusting existence. Just hang yourself, or take a bunch of sleeping pills and booze.
>>
>>29523853
Yeah I call bullshit. 12ga to the brain has a fatality rate of like 99%. You'd have to be a total retard to fuck that up.
>>
>>29523853
Suicide by firearm has an 85% success rate. The 15% that fail are retards who don't do basic research. Just put the gun in your mouth, tilt slightly upwards, and you're guaranteed to hit the brain stem which = instant death.
>>
I had a friend who worked at a gun range. He was charged with some bullshit when one of the people in there killed himself with a rent-a-gun. It was dropped after a lot of legal fees.
>>
Don't do it at a range asshole, you get them insurance headaches and ruin everyone else's day.
Go on backpage guns section for your area, buy a gun (you got no worries about price) and blow your brains out worry free without being a massive dick.
>>
>>29518977
At this point guns would have to become sentient and walk around killing people themselves before the U.S would ban them. I think you can rest easy.
>>
>>29524246
You could also save a lot of money by renting one because you'll only need to use it once.
>>
>>29518071
You can't anymore, apparently so many people pulled this shit there are now safety measures to make it impossible
>>
>>29518939
This was actually what I was first worried about.
sorry to say.
>>
>>29523853
the whole a gun to the head won't kill you is a meme

people die almost instantly in actual gun fights where they get shot in the head, to think that a person aiming a gun AT THEIR OWN BRAIN won't die is normie propaganda to scare people away from it.
>>
>>29524517

A lot of the way that meme works is when people consider the face/chin/front brain as a "shot to the head." Technically they're right, and given fast response times, someone who blows their face off or just sticks a shotgun under their chin (a la shotgun mouthwash) can no doubt survive.

But blow off the back of your skull with a .44 and yeah, the likelihood of surviving that with any sort of consciousness is virtually nil. Reports about people taking breaths or shit after such shots are almost assuredly occurring after consciousness is long gone and irretrievable in the form of someone shooting out the vital parts of the brain.

It's just that some people who try to an hero via headshot end up not really wanting to an hero and jerk the gun away or something.
>>
>>29518071
Roof of the mouth.

>10 hours ago

Oh wait. Probably already ded.
>>
>>29523506
Fuck, man. That's sad.
>>
hmm...so edgy guys im gonna kilk myself so i can be one with the shadows ooooo
>>
>>29518071
Thank god for "no singles" policies.
>>
>>29523659
I used to do body pickups back in college
They call you to tell you to come pick up some bodies
They call you for suicides and accidents. If there's ever a hint of foul play, they have the police take care of everything
Got paid a flat rate of $25 per body. Didn't matter if it was a baby or a 500lbs robot(which I've had before. Took me, me partner and 3 cops to get his ass into the van.
I normally got an average of 5 calls a day, so money was pretty decent.
Thread replies: 86
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.