[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When did you first realize that it doesn't get better?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: sadcat.jpg (49 KB, 1024x740) Image search: [Google]
sadcat.jpg
49 KB, 1024x740
When did you first realize that it doesn't get better?
>>
File: 0284 - t1rqzy9.jpg (65 KB, 500x484) Image search: [Google]
0284 - t1rqzy9.jpg
65 KB, 500x484
>>29518011
2010, Sophomore year. Literally the loneliest year of my life.
>>
>>29518011

A long time ago. People always tell you to hold on, that there's light at the end of the tunnel. I've reached the end of the tunnel and found only a wall.
>>
12. I came to realization that I had no self control and was doomed to fail.
>>
When I was 18. Now I pretend my life has purpose just to mask the nihilism.
>>
I'm still struggling with this fact, still doing the panicked hamster wheel thing.
>>
Turned twenty-six in April. So about two years ago.
>>
>>29518011
When I was five years old, after my parents divorced.
>>
Was 7 or 8. Really wanted to sneak out and get killed in the nearby highway. When I did sneak out there weren't enough cars for a good chance at dying. Told parents I sneaked out because I say a cool looking cat.
Started to appreciate the irony in a perverse sort of way. It's like life fucks you in such a predictable way every time you try to dig your way out you stop caring.
There's a certain peace in knowing you've reached the bottom before and could reach the bottom again.
>>
>>29518124
i can relate to this but i kind of know it won't. i just figure there's nothing else to do and am biding my time until i inevitably kill myself.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.