[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Am I the only one convinced the whole world is just marching
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: maxresdefault.jpg (32 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
32 KB, 1280x720
Am I the only one convinced the whole world is just marching towards its eventual destruction. Not to be an edgelord but everyone today get so asshurt over the slightest disagreement either everyone has to believe the same popular opinion and even like the same things or else everyone freaks out. I just feel like the whole world is going to tear itself apart and theres really nothing we can do about it other than just sit back and enjoy humanity's decent to degeneracy.

P.S. I'm extremely depressed right now and just sick of retard Sjw and Normalfag horseshit
>>
>>29517968
>Am I the only one convinced the whole universe is just marching towards its eventual destruction

FTFY. It's called entropy.
>>
>1. Information technology on a huge global scale
Every retard now has a soapbox to preach to the world and find other retards, who can now in turn band together and make one really loud retard voice.

>2. Everyone is bored
Now that everything is so tame people don't know what to direct their frustrations at. Our biggest problems today are some of the stupidest shit imaginable.
>>
I like how people refuse to realize there are people of a different opinion. For instance, take the Brexit. Half of the people wanted to stay. Yet, if someone said he wanted to stay on 4chan he would be assumed to be a troll. Even if it was 50/50. Same can be said about other topics like immigration, funny isn't it?
>>
>>29518017
yeah that's pretty true I've literally seen people end a friendship over the most retarded disagreements people just need to realize that they don't matter that much
>>
I'd like to say that the first world countries who have their shit together will be smart enough not to fall, but Sweden and other parts of Europe are literally cucking themselves out of existence.

America's in a weirdly overly PC state too, but there's pushback. We give feminist a lot of shit, but you go to youtube or google and type it in, the results are mostly negative towards it. I don't think a whole bunch of people buy into that retorhic seriously.

But if guys continue to be pussies and chicks continue to be man-eaters, at least I'll be smart enough to sit back and watch poolside like a beautiful one.
>>
>>29518095
You should see Canada free speech is a thing of the past here. Most of the retards here bought into the "Hate Speech" meme hard.
>>
File: 1461278759922.jpg (34 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
1461278759922.jpg
34 KB, 500x333
>>29518166

Is it okay to use "hate speech" against white men and boys? Or is everyone off limits?
>>
I believe the world is starting to look like
40% "We have to do this!"
40% "No we can't do that, stop!"
20% "Well, I guess I should get out some popcorn, or leave because this people are going to really destroy each other"
>>
>>29518411
It's generally a one way street....if you remember this, it will be better for you.

Just be nice to everyone, and it will be better for you
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.