[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I hate white people for creating the society we live in today.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: download.jpg (6 KB, 188x268) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
6 KB, 188x268
I hate white people for creating the society we live in today. I wish I could just force myself upon a woman like the good ol' days and make a family with her. Then after we have the baby I would go out hunting or collect some berries. But whites had to ruin it and now all countries aspire to be like them. Imagine how great robots lives would be without white society. I could be ripping the heart of my enemy right out of his chest in Mexico right now.
>>
>>29517891
>I wish I could just force myself upon a woman like the good ol' days and make a family with her. Then after we have the baby I would go out hunting or collect some berries.
> I could be ripping the heart of my enemy right out of his chest in Mexico right now.
is this an aztec meme or something
>>
>>29517891
Yeah, I'm with you man.
I wish I could just hunt for my food and hunt for my women but damn whitie gotta go and create civilization and shit
>>
File: 620350.jpg (68 KB, 620x350) Image search: [Google]
620350.jpg
68 KB, 620x350
Guys lets just go to some place thats in anarchy/too far from civilized world and do this.
>>
>>29517891
The answer is really easy. Go back to Mexico and join a cartel. You can kill people and we won't have to be around you. Works for everyone!
>>
>>29517891
Don't worry you will get what you want, doomsday is nigh.
>>
>>29518389
What do you think will be the cause ?
>>
>>29518401
the antichrist
>>
>>29518401
Economic, political and racial instability will lead to all-out chaos and war. I reckon it will happen in the next 2 decades
>>
>>29518427
Are you sure the controlling powers of capitalism arent too strong ?
>>
>>29518486
People at the very top will prosper, everyone else is doomed. Maybe it's for the better, there is too many of us a population reduction is much needed.
>>
>>29517891
why dont you go live in a shitty village with underdeveloped niggers/latinos? nobody is forcing you to stay you huge faggot
>>
>>29517891
Lol no you wouldn't, you'd still be weak and timid. Kornog would just beat the fuck out of you and slam filthy cave bitches while you are your berries in pitiful solitude
>>
>>29518546
But capitalism needs consumers to work.
If everyone is poor, who are the slaves building products for ? In such a giant scale for modern capitalism to work, i mean.
>>
>>29518595
I don't know honestly, the prophet told us so. He shalt be the one who decides.
>>
>>29517891
since your on this board, odds are you have shit parents
who the fuck would want to marry their daughter into a shit family you cunt
you'd be even more fucked in the olden days, dumbass
>>
>>29518663
Hes talking about the OLD days.
Like the days you saw a cutie, met up with some autistic friends, bashed her dads head with a skull in, raped her mum until she died, kidnapped her sisters to make them fuckslaves
And then keep her because you are literally dominating her.
These fucking days.
>>
I just want womrn to fall in love with me at first sight because I'm so shy and mysterious. Ffs why can't women be interested on me!?
>>
>>29518726
Not too long ago you would have had pretty good chances.
Now the social acceptance is exceptionally narrow.
In fact so narrow that theres only one desirable "type" existence on which everything "positive" gets projected.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.