[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it just me, or is sex one of the more annoying things when
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: 1323932171599.jpg (35 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
1323932171599.jpg
35 KB, 768x1024
Is it just me, or is sex one of the more annoying things when it comes to life in general? Animals, plants, bacteria...yeah, they evolved to reproduce and survive, but at some point there became this other side to it. We have an advanced society where one CAN live without having sex, and many people do...even of their own accord.

Someone can be entirely normal seeming, then you get their clothes off and any aspect of them as they are day to day, vanishes. Intelligent conversation? Replaced with animalistic, mostly mindless humping. Feelings and thoughts of the future and the world? Replaced with thoughtless urges...and people ENJOY this. They enjoy the entirety of their normal personality disappearing in this way.

I see women around me and I care for them in a way that yes, is somewhat based on looks; but mostly I want to get to know them. Yet, if I DON'T have this mindless urge, and if they think I CAN'T disappear into it, I'm just a friend.

It's the weirdest shit. I only enter into a state where I want to hump wildly maybe once every two or three months. That fact has been the bane of many relationships, and...it's just because I'm less dedicated to the weird animalistic-ness of it and just want to live as a person.

Bleh. Going to bed, don't expect responses. I just know some of you might appreciate this maybe kinda sorta. Might give some of those who are still virgins a picture of what the sex-world is; it's not all that great. The guys who get laid, get laid because they're willing to throw their minds away. If you truly want to get laid, that's the first step.
>>
>>29517786
Losing virginity has changed literally nothing about my life other than i have a comeback if someone says "you're a virgin"
>>
>>29517810
>you fucking retarded bitter virgin
>b but I'm not a virgin.

sorry, didn't mean to make fun of you but that's how I imagined that haha :)
>>
It's weird how ritualistic sex is
It could very well be a lot simpler and not involve the mind haze you speak of, just a quick in and out, a finger through the ear or something, but it isn't. Instead it's this big to-do and all instances of sex very closely resemble all others.
>>
>>29517879
Yeah...it's sort of like a parallel state of mind, of culture even. Some people I know actually want to merge it into everyday society, as if it could be normal to run into someone you find attractive, and have it be perfectly normal to just grab them, kiss them, and fuck them right there. They think the world could progress realistically that way. I ALMOST want to believe them, but at the same time, if it doesn't work for me, it's not as if it would work for everyone, and it would end in clusterfucks of drama, rage, jealousy, and nonsense.
>>
>>29517786
You sound like a fucking autist.

I mean, i'm not trying to name call but you literally sound autistic. Like the real kind.
>>
>PEOPLE ENJOY SEX WTF REEEE

Virgin detected. It can be more than just physical, you hopeless faggot.
>>
>>29518603
>>29518392
Look at the normies getting triggered because op isn't part of the muh sex zombies
>You sound like a fucking autist
No kiddin normlord this is r9k
Welcome to the autist show.
>>29517786
People have glorified an act that does little more than release dopamine and oxycontin because it's always been at the center of human power dynamics.
Men want sex to feel validated and want more than their peers to be the alfa. Look at japan; few guys care about real sex so one compets or even tries to get laid anymore.
Women at least want to be perceived as a sexual object because it allows them to leverage society into providing for them. Just like men have evolved to want a woman sexier than ones their peers have to be the alfa, women have evolved to want the best provider and be viewed as more of a sexual object than their peers to attract them.
Society hasn't had time to change as these dynamics have stopped being relevant for less than a millennia. If it makes you feel better, being able to see the futility of the act and sourcing your dopamine elsewhere puts you at the forefront of society in a useless way.
>>
>>29519757
edit: no one competes
also look at Japanese women; allow themselves to be sexualized to a point where westerners are disturbed by it
yet few japanese women pursue sex and are content with finding a guy with a mid-to-high income in their 30s
goes to show men allow themselves to be exploited, not the other way around
as soon as parents stop pressing that their children find a partner before a certain age and we find efficient ways to satisfy sexual urges with tools/medication sex will be seen as something as neanderthal as murdering people for crimes
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.