[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who is genuinely ready to die here? I don't mean that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (37 KB, 616x519) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37 KB, 616x519
Who is genuinely ready to die here?

I don't mean that you're depressed and want to die because you don't feel you will ever be happy and I don't mean people that feel they have nothing to live for because you don't want to die you want to live a better life. Who actually wants to die and never experience anything ever again?
>>
>>29517682
I mean... yes I kinda want to die just so I don't have to put up with the world anymore
>>
>>29517705

But is that wanting to die or wanting the world as you see it to change?
>>
>>29517682
I feel like i wouldn't mind dying but probably if for example I'd get a kethat form of cancer or something my instinct of survival would kick back in and I'd be terrified as shit
>>
>>29517756
*lethal

how the shit isn't this og?
>>
>>29517682

The closest thing to happiness I've felt for as long as I can remember was holding a loaded gun to my head with the safety off. My heart was pounding and there was a peace I had never felt before. If I hadn't been in double action, I probably would've gone through with it.
>>
50/50 split between ending the madness and the hope of experiencing a better reality
>>
>>29517740
If you put it that way... I want to die... living isn't worth it if you can't fully enjoy it in the first place... the world is shit and I don't want to continue living on it
>>
File: image.jpg (185 KB, 1011x1413) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
185 KB, 1011x1413
>>29517682
Why don't you do it then? Brexit life
>>
There are things I enjoy about life. I'm just too incompetent to lead a good life, and it makes me want to die. Perhaps I'd want to live if things were different, but they won't be. I'm not ready to die, but I don't know what else I have, and you don't have to be ready for something to do it.
>>
File: haha.jpg (137 KB, 1300x920) Image search: [Google]
haha.jpg
137 KB, 1300x920
>>29517682
>living a life worth living
>be content at any point were it to end
haha motherfucker, I win this game
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.