[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>circle of friends abandon me and sever contact >feel lonely
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: 9213334.png (13 KB, 418x359) Image search: [Google]
9213334.png
13 KB, 418x359
>circle of friends abandon me and sever contact
>feel lonely and lose confidence
>other friends who actually graduated college, left our shitty state, and made something of themselves return to town
>they hang out with me and refuse to contact the other friends in our circle because those guys are assholes
>we have a discussion about them and my out-of-state friends are surprised to hear my stories about how psychotic they really are
>realize there's nothing to feel bad about being forgotten by psychopaths
>feel better about myself
>>
nice blogpost faggot, where can i subscribe?
>>
>>29517676

Writing about your experiences can be therapeutic but /r9k/ is a toxic environment. So I just like writing my stories, posting them here without asking for any input, abandoning the threads, and moving on.

If you have problems and you want to talk about them here, literally the worst thing you can do is read people's responses. Just post it and get it out of your system.
>>
>>29517748
why dont you get a diary then instead of making me read your trash?
>>
>>29517761

I didn't make you do anything dumbass.
>>
>>29517777
no seriously, why dont you get a diary? its better in every conceivable way. you can even read your stories later.
>>
>>29517792

Having a diary is still keeping my anxieties pent up inside of myself. If I post them online and I get no responses, that proves that my problems are trivial and nothing to worry about.
>>
>>29517792
Because OP actually wants responses. Why else would he post here. He's probably trying to find that one robot that had a similar experiance as him so he can feel good that his friends don't want to talk to him
>>
>>29517837
>If I post them online and I get no responses, that proves that my problems are trivial and nothing to worry about

this isnt right though. you get no responses because your posts are uninteresting, not necessarily trivial. youre just playing make-believe.
>>
>>29517871

>your posts are uninteresting, not necessarily trivial

Well then I want them to be uninteresting.

/r9k/ threads generally don't succeed because of the quality of the OP's storytelling. What matters is what happened to the OP that interests others; something simple like "I accidentally fucked my sister today" would invite more posts then a riveting tale of an OP's struggle to pay off student loans.

The latter problem isn't trivial, but it's uninteresting because it's just a normal problem that a lot of people deal with and there's no shame in it. Knowing that my problems fall into that category assures me that I'm not in the same camp as the sister fuckers.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.