[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do robots get happy getting a gf in real life too? I am regferring
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: gf.jpg (43 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
gf.jpg
43 KB, 500x500
Do robots get happy getting a gf in real life too? I am regferring to the dreams in which you have a gf. And you are genuinly happy and live in bliss. Does that feeling come to be in real life as well? At least for a robot who might be a late bloomer or something?
>>
>>29517633
Simply getting a gf does not fix anything. Getting a gf is a step of many in becoming a happy individual. It is not necessary and won't work if other steps aren't performed.
>>
>>29517633
>Do robots get happy getting a gf in real life too?
Actually they can. Having someone there for you, who cares for you, loves you for you, shares with you, and depends on you back, can be the best remedy to loneliness and depression. Or at least damn good aspirin to it.

But like aspirin, there's going to be some side effects. And being alone for so long, there's the risk of being clingy and possessive since, at this point, affection is so rare it's hard to handle it normally. In addition, if you have legit clinical depression or emotional problems, it might be taxing for SO to even be around it.

Other than that, there is a lot of good that comes from getting a relationship. But, like everything in life, there's going to be some kind of catch.
>>
>>29517633
I started coming here in 2011 when I was a 21 year old virgin. The best dreams I ever had were the ones where I had a gf. Waking up after those dreams was always the most depressing mornings ever.
>>
>>29517689
>there's the risk of being clingy and possessive since,

Isn't that just something women say when they want to break up with a bf cause they realize he has no friends. And it actually is about a lack of social status?
>>
>>29517732

Did you get a gf? And was the happy feeling the same in real life?
>>
>>29517753
This also happens. Clingyness can be really bothersome tho. Most breakups are a mixture of reasons.
>>
>>29517753
As someone who's struggled with clinginess before, I can tell you that if you've been friendless, girlfriendless, hell even familyless for so long (I was neglected by my family for the entirety of my childhood), I can tell you what little affection you do receive from people can be so addictive that you find yourself doing things that only heroin addicts do to get their fix.
>>
>>29517841

I tried getting friends and failed cause I am too weird. And without friends you cannot get a gf.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.