[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>there are people out there having sex on a regular basis
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1406775193241.jpg (13 KB, 253x253) Image search: [Google]
1406775193241.jpg
13 KB, 253x253
>there are people out there having sex on a regular basis and you can only dream of it

FUCKING RRREEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>29517525
Just pay a prostitute and get checked the next day.
>>
>There are people out there who don't lay awake at night, desperately trying to think of a reason not to kill themselves.

Fucking normies, am I right guys?
>>
>reason not to kill themselves
Asian girls.

Whoa, that was hard.
>>
>>29517622
>asian girls

you mean the ones that hang out in groups of their own kind and make fun of you in their native tongues? or do you mean the ones that are basically white bitches with slanty eyes?

either way, they don't give a fuck about robots
>>
>>29517648
I'm not talking about asian girls who live in US. I'm talking about thai, vietnamese or some other SE-asia girls who are poor as fuck and crave white dick.
>>
>>29517762
>crave white dick
they crave white CASH
I guarantee you they are laughing at you behind your back
>>
>>29517525
Dude sex ain't that great you guys gotta stop putting it on a pedestal.

At the end of the if all you care about is sex you should honestly an hero.
>>
File: 1416806219073.jpg (38 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1416806219073.jpg
38 KB, 900x900
>>29517845

SHUT THE FUCK UP NORMIE

>GEEZ GUYS BEING A BILLIONAIRE REALLY ISNT THAT GREAT OKAY IM GOING TO HOP ON MY YACHT TO TIJUANA NOW BYE

KILL YOURSELF RRREEEE
>>
>>29517762

>ME SO HORNY ME LOVE YOU LONG TIME

>*heavy mandarin* Stupid white boy ate that shit right up. I'll have my green card and half his savings in no time!
>>
>>29517845
>sex ain't that great
This is what some people actually thinks.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.