[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It is better to not exist then to exist, if ever thinking about
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: 2723064-4356259641-46624.jpg (6 KB, 250x164) Image search: [Google]
2723064-4356259641-46624.jpg
6 KB, 250x164
It is better to not exist then to exist, if ever thinking about this logically with no bias to either side it is obvious, therefor I should choose death over life. Why can't I bring myself to even get close? I fucking hate this primal fear of death and I hate existing in the first place to feel it.
>>
>make a robot thread on r9k
>no one replies

Fuck it you guy's i hope you're enjoying your cuck threads and fembot feels threads. I just wanted to talk with a robot or two about this.
>>
>>29517447
We are unfortunately wired to not die, it's our evolutionary goal to not die and reproduce. Thus no matter how much we realize death is better than life we have a hard time with death because of our primal, base evolutionary urges.
>>
>>29517447
ok dude, let's talk

we all understand that feeling since it's human - not robot

pls elaborate tho m8
>>
>>29517384
get a girlfriend, she can help you sort your problems out.
>>
>>29517384
kill someone else and then you'll have to kill yourself. could even do suicide by cop if you're lucky.
>>
Glad to see a fellow antinatalistic efilist on the chan!
>>
>>29518474
>implying any of us can....
>>
ok-kill yourself
There's not much room for discussion beyond that, don't know what you were expecting
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.