[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>that feel when your genius level IQ makes it almost impossible
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 112
Thread images: 13
File: 1410781601250.jpg (14 KB, 385x387) Image search: [Google]
1410781601250.jpg
14 KB, 385x387
>that feel when your genius level IQ makes it almost impossible to make friends
>>
>>29517362

IQ has nothing to do with making friends, poor social skills and personality disorders or autism do however.
>>
>>29517362
You're already being insufferable.
>>
>>29517362
INTJ detected
>>
>>29517404
Stop giving INTJ's a bad name. There's fucking awesome individuals of us.
>>
when you get to true genius level IQ... those people are just as likely to be working in gas stations as they are to be professors. when you are smart enough to see where all the pieces are positioned on the game board of life, you might decide it's just not worth playing that game.

I'd post that comic of that shows a person of average chad intelligence tall enough where everything looks wonderful... then it shows a taller genius who sees the bleak reality of the world.
>>
This times a million.

I was placed in the gifted program since day one, always receiving top grades in school, Sophomore Year I was able to undertake a research project of my own for college credit, something usually reserved for seniors. Of course I eschewed this route and decided to pursue art instead. Turns out I'm not half bad at it, especially writing.

Sometimes when I think of how good my book is going to be, I can't breathe
>>
>>29517486
Well, what is it even about
>>
>>29517446
no
you're all autistic
>>
>>29517535
"How to find a woman, 10 amazing tips."
>>
>>29517535
About a Negro homosexual who's in love with a Jew.

It's the book I was always meant to write. This book will change how people write.
>>
>>29517546
No, but probably depressed in one way or another.
>>
>>29517362
Nice humblebrag faggot.
robobloxsuckcocks
>>
You're probably a know it all faggot with a average IQ, this is why you don't have friends.
>>
>>29517548
Chapter 1: "hey, what up youtube?"
>>
IQ has nothing to do with any of the things posted here.

It's finding very particular patterns that are expressed in the questions you'd be asked on an IQ test.
>>
>>29517565
You're book will probably never get published, and you're probably not as smart as you think. You're probably just a faggot to be honest.
>>
my genius is in fact so great that it looks to other people as if im really dumb. little do they know that i scored 300 points on an online test.
>>
>>29517589
then you, my friend, don't know crap about life! And why the FUCK are you wasting my two precious hours
>>
>>29517479
This guy knows what he'said talking about. Once you get to truly remarkable levels of genius, you get people like Ted Kaczynski (IQ 160), who simply see the world for what it is and sometimes choose to not play the game. The people who are gifted or entry level genius tend to choose high powered careers, often as a way to stroke their own ego...but once you get to the deep levels of high IQ, like anon said, those people are just as likely to be a mechanic as they are to be a professor or doctor.
>>
>>29517619
Don't listen to negative anon, I believe in you.
>>
>>29517535
A boy falls in love with a girl.

Unable to confess, he is gifted with by a deus ex machina with the girl's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls her, and is overjoyed to find out that she has a crush on him as well. But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day's confessions to the girl, she only looks at him with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the girl he called is not the same girl he fell in love with. In fact, she doesn't exist in this universe at all. She is the girl's alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the MC's own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of her crush. Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of LOVE./spoiler]
>>
File: 174125-header.jpg (53 KB, 620x350) Image search: [Google]
174125-header.jpg
53 KB, 620x350
>It's an OP thinks he's a genius when he's no smarter then the rest of us episode
>>
>>29517650
>>29517619
>>29517589
>>29517585
>>29517565
God help you if you use voice-over in your work, my friends. God help you. That's flaccid, sloppy writing. Any idiot can write a voice-over narration to explain the thoughts of a character.
>>
File: smv-timeline1.jpg (75 KB, 1000x208) Image search: [Google]
smv-timeline1.jpg
75 KB, 1000x208
>tfw redpilled and surrounded by sheeple still in the femcentric matrix
>>
>>29517650
sounds pretty shit desu familia
>>
>IQ of around 150
>Feel like 130 because of stress, anxiety, past clinical depression, eating/nutrients problems growing up, masturbation problems, almost alcohol problems and chiari malformation making my brain literally hurt on the left side and forget things
>Still considered the smart one
>Still considered the mature one
>Still test as INTJ, behave like an ISTP
>Still considered a man, not a boy
>Tfw apparently to girls my age that's a bad thing so no gf
What makes a brain-burdened machine intelligent when it doesn't function for its purpose?
>>
>no clue what my IQ is, but IQ doesn't mean anywhere near as much as people assume it does
>know I'm fairly smart, and smarter than a large section of the people I interact with (my sister is the only person I interact with with any regularity who's more intelligent than me)
>graduated high school a semester early, could have done it a year early if I had been less lazy and taken one community college class online the summer after junior year
>got offered huge scholarships from a lot of schools
>go to a weird hippy school in the middle of nowhere because I think I'll like it
>shut down, break down, go home
>spend a year doing drugs and being an emotional fuck up
>watching everyone from my class finish their first year of college while I finished high school half a year earlier than them and I haven't got a single college credit to my name
>enjoy reading, and love writing (which I know I'm legitimately fairly good at), but usually too lazy and tired to do either, especially because my life is usually too uneventful to have many new things to write about
>feel my mind decay from hundreds of hours watching the same old shows on Netflix

My only friend doesn't really get it. He suggested that going to college would be a good ideal because it would help me to have a mission. I told him that wasn't enough to qualify as a mission to me, and then conversation went silent.
>>
>>29517362
>IQ thread
>this one is gonna be different
>this one won't be > 80% bullshit
>this time it's actually gonna be good
NOPE.
>>
>>29517486
I have an awesome idea for a novel. The killer's a literature professor. He cuts off little chunks from his victims' bodies until they die. He calls himself "the deconstructionist".
>>
>>29517720
>my age
how old?
>>
I think the problem with people who are really high IQ is that they can actually depersonalize themselves from their own lives.

People of moderately high IQ will use it to boost and improve their own experience of life, but people who are too smart for their own good will be constantly questioning the point of doing anything. Why bother having a good job? Why bother having a girlfriend? Why bother having children? Why bother being a leader or a patriot or acquiring wealth or power?

The great irony is that NOT working on instinct is as great a danger for an individual as doing so.
>>
>>29517388
iq doesn't have much to do with making friends, it has a lot to do with feeling motivated to keep them tho
>>
>tfw I know terms like Anisotremus virginicus, Holdacanthus ciliaris, Chaetodon capistratus, yet can't get above a "C" in an assisted learning class.

School just wasn't for me, I think my disdain for the rules designed to reign in the impulses of plebs who stand as slaves to their emotions... teens in general
>>
If you're so smart, then why haven't your got a girlfriend?
>>
>>29517768
Feel and look like a 23 year old though. That is what problems will do to you, I suppose.
For reference, that guy from Bates Motel and Matt Damon have features similar to mine.
>>
>>29517776
breddy gud response here.

the endless competition of life seems meaningless to me because i've spent too much time thinking about it. everyone dies in the end. very few are remembered so what's the point?

i'm not genius level IQ but it's significantly higher than average. i can't relate to anyone and i can't find meaning in the things they find meaning in.

in some ways it's given me a feeling of freedom lately but what good is freedom if there's nothing you really want to do with it?

i fear where i'm heading at this point.
>>
>>29517650
This already exists on FictionPress. Stop being a lying nigger.
>>
>>29517876
Personally, I would say happiness is the only reason to live. What's the point otherwise?
>>
They say you can do any job in the world with an IQ of 115. If you have an IQ for 115, you can be a fully capable brain surgeon, astrophysicist, computer engineer, etc. I'm currently attending a top US medical school with a lot of self-proclaimed geniuses, and I am at the top of my class. These are kids who attended Harvard, Yale, Princeton, etc. I've never taken an IQ test myself, but I like to believe that I'm just a super hardworking guy with only a modestly above average IQ. I don't know if it's true, but it feels more noble that way. Achieving a lot with a little is always more impressive. What good is a genius level IQ if you don't do anything notable with it?
>>
File: lrecoub.jpg (173 KB, 538x632) Image search: [Google]
lrecoub.jpg
173 KB, 538x632
>>29517479

the reality of genius
>>
>>29517945
I don't want to know my IQ. I don't really want to know where my limits are in terms of intellect.
>>
>>29517909
>Personally, I would say happiness is the only reason to live
Using that logic, the best way to live is to lie in a bed doped up on opiods. Equating life's purpose with happiness is a terrible philosophy and is counterproductive for success. There's a reason why no classical civilized society believed this.
>>
Any other high IQers have to deal with parents who say that I can't call myself a genius to other people unless I have something to show for it?

I think they are jealous of my gifts, personally
>>
IQ means absolutely nothing. "Yeah wow I can solve logic puzzles real fast, have great memory, and multitasking skills."

What about social abilities? Introspection? Mental stability?

The smartest people I know are "losers" in the traditional sense.
>>
>>29517967
I feel pretentious falling in line with that, but I feel like it really is true. I'm obsessed with the state of the world. I can't stop thinking about about the state of existence. The concept of suffering drives me insane. Especially with children. Think about how much children suffer, how many lives end before they've even started. I have my own personal reasons to being attached to that concept, but even so I feel like it's objectively significant. But beyond that, everything is just overwhelming. I don't understand how people hold themselves together in the face of this reality.
>>
>>29517983
Then what is the reason to live?
>>
File: 1445921509542.jpg (63 KB, 592x492) Image search: [Google]
1445921509542.jpg
63 KB, 592x492
>>29517479
so that's why I'm a shut-in NEET with no ambition whatsoever

it's cause i'm a genius
>>
>>29518050
>Think about how much children suffer
I see literally five dead baby birds just smashed to bits on the ground every day walking places, its like physical confirmation for my depression
>>
>>29517983
>Using that logic, the best way to live is to lie in a bed doped up on opiods.

Are you saying that isn't true?
>>
>>29517362
>tfw when actual genius level IQ so i have never had a single problem communicating with people or building relationships
>tfw not just a fuccboi mentally handicapped lazy moron who figured out how to take an IQ test
>>
>>29517995
You're parents are right though. It's extremely cringe worthy to call yourself a genius when youre a basement-dwelling NEET. I'm >>29517945. I will never take an IQ test because I wouldn't want to know if I was a genius. I like to believe that I'm just slightly above average and in no way a genius even though I am absolutely destroying kids who genius level IQ's in medical school. Diligence and self-discipline are infinitely more impressive and respectable than some test score. It's about what you DO in life, not what you are theoretically capable of doing.
>>
>>29518050
except if youre realistic then you see just as much good in the world, if not more because of how it affects your health and well being. or you have a fucked up sense of whats good and bad and you're not a genius, you're just an ordinary consumer who has given in to fear.
>>
>>29518066
>Then what is the reason to live?
That's something specific to you. But generally, it should be something with a grander purpose, such as a specific sense of fulfillment or contribution to a larger than life ideology. If you have a specific goal like that, then you can far more easily get through harder periods of life where you will not feel happy. Wherein if your goal is happiness, you will give up once things get tough and you don't feel happy any more.

basically, happiness is one of the most destructive life philosophies that exist.
>>
>>29518146
Right, I'm not smart because we disagree philosophically on the significance of suffering. I'm so stupid and afraid.
>>
>>29517362

People *say* I'm a genius.

I usually just scoff at them.

So what are you all here for? to jerk each other off?

well guess who just joined the party. For all you mental midgets out there, I prefer pineapple lube and a latex glove, and for gods sake don't squeeze so goddamn hard-- it's not a bikehorn.

>>29517479
>>29517967

Way to completely misinterpret the comic, dumbfucks.

Also whoever did that is also a fucking idiot because he/she missed 3 -4 layers. Maybe even more.
>>
>>29518163
Seeking out a 'grander purpose' is just a method of achieving delayed happiness. Everything you're referencing is just a method of achieving happiness.
>>
>>29518172
if that disagreement means you live like most people, endlessly stressed out about shit that has nothing to do with you, yeah i wouldn't call that smart. unless your whole goal in life is to make yourself miserable and poorly adjusted, but the smarty pants special snowflakes with that goal just take a lot of drugs.
>>
>>29518163
But happiness is my grander purpose, I've never been happy, so I strive to be.
>>
>>29518203
>unless your whole goal in life is to make yourself miserable and poorly adjusted, but the smarty pants special snowflakes with that goal just take a lot of drugs.

Ding ding ding, we have a winner. I'm aware I bring most of this on myself, and it appears that I want it this way. And I wouldn't say I get stressed out about things that don't have anything to do with me, but if you're telling me it's unintelligent to care about things in the larger picture, you don't have much ground to stand on.
>>
>>29517776
>but people who are too smart for their own good will be constantly questioning the point of doing anything.
You don't have to be smart to think that, most of us robots have the same view.
>>
>>29517362
I wish I was a genius then I wouldn't need anyone. Consider yourself lucky: you don't have to put up with us plebs.

:(
>>
>>29518229
>wants to argue just to argue
>struggles with reading
take a nap.
>>
>>29518050
>Think about how much children suffer, how many lives end before they've even started
life is suffering. the only way to prevent suffering is to not be alive. so unless you want to kill children, you will never save them from experiencing suffering. same goes for adults.

at some point you have to make the choice to let go of things that you have no control over.

i try to make that choice and it sometimes works but i still sometimes feel like
>I don't understand how people hold themselves together in the face of this reality.

the only thing to do is reduce suffering in the small ways that you can. if you can choose not to make other people suffer, then maybe you are doing the right thing.

it's still overwhelming but you'll have your little victories to dwell on instead.
>>
>>29518246
I would if I could.
>>29518253
I'm aware life is suffering. I realize I have no control over it. That doesn't mean I'm going to like it. I understand the logic in the second half of your post, but I'm not currently functional enough to go in that direction.
>>
File: tales_200_160_100.jpg (28 KB, 200x160) Image search: [Google]
tales_200_160_100.jpg
28 KB, 200x160
>>29517362
>I'm so smart and awesome that I can't make friends. People are too awestruck.
>>
This whole thread can be made into " You're not as smart as you think you are " and no , just because you're """""""""smart""""""""" won't result in having no friends; if anything, you should know how to deal with people who are less dumber than you, like how an adult roleplays with a child.
>>
>>29518321
who are dumber*

A typo
>>
>tfw probably only average intellect
I've never done an IQ test though, but the results would probably be a disappointment anyway.
>tfw you wish you had some more intellect
Or at least a lot more self-discipline, motivation, and ability to focus on whatever activity at hand, that would help a lot already.

It's quite possible to make friends really, even with high IQ. I've got some bloody intelligent friends.
Learning social skills isn't impossible, and boldly assuming that with your high IQ also comes an above average learning and adaptive ability, it's quite easy even.
Look into non-verbal communication, read up on social cues and learn to spot and use them (even simple things like open and closed body language makes a huge difference), read up on all those tips on how not to only talk about yourself but listen as well, actually genuinely be interested in other people, avoid acting all superior, be somewhat humble for bonus points, go to places where people with similar interests will go to, and there you have it: high potential to make friends.
Going to some knitting club while you hate knitting, and talking about the latest theories on quantum physics and whatnot won't really help you connect with people there.
>>
>>29517565
That sounds like the most autistic book I have ever heard of.
>>
>>29518245

>consider yourself lucky: you don't have to put up with us plebs

I think perhaps you have some of us confused with extremely wealthy people?

We still need people, just less of them and greater quality.
>>
>>29517486
I've got loads of material for a good book, and I know I can tell captivating stories, but I just don't have the endurance.
>>
>>29518277
>I'm not currently functional enough to go in that direction.
as someone who wasted years of their life, i'd offer the advice that you should get functional as fast as you can. every single day should be about making progress toward that goal. life does not give you an unlimited amount of time and you will get old faster than you think.
>>
File: 1435429340241.jpg (48 KB, 365x444) Image search: [Google]
1435429340241.jpg
48 KB, 365x444
>>29518321

Lol.

Asian masculinity hasn't left yet?

I can tell by the way you make very little sense.

You don't know what this thread can be made into, you simply don't have a good enough grasp on english yet.

Keep shitposting junior. You'll get there someday.
>>
>>29518321
i could make friends with them but why would i want to? i did it for years and i got nothing out of it.
>>
>>29518415
The thing is, it doesn't look like I want to fix anything. So I'm just going to carry on.
>>
>>29518364
I mean you're basically smart enough that you don't need to work with anyone else to make money in most cases and can pretty much demand anything from this knowledge economy.

Plus you don't really need companionship as much I imagine because you can invent cool shit for laughs.
>>
>>29517717
>>29517906
>they haven't heard of keit-ai
how does it feel being this new
>>
>>29518253
>the only thing to do is reduce suffering in the small ways that you can. if you can choose not to make other people suffer, then maybe you are doing the right thing.
This is pretty much how I try to live my life. Even though in the grand scheme my life is meaningless and we're all going to die anyway and we'll never amount to anything significant to the world let alone this galaxy or the universe as a whole, I might as well try to live my life contentedly and try to be a positive presence to people around me at least.
I won't end world suffering with it, but hopefully it'll make the suffering a bit less severe for those around me at least - beats adding for the suffering of others in my opinion.
>>
>>29518458
>i like being miserable

carry on then, i guess. just remember that there's nothing noble about taking the world's problems on your conscience and then doing nothing about it. and that you only get one life to make a difference. if you waste it, it's over.
>>
File: 1448930524118.jpg (137 KB, 790x1053) Image search: [Google]
1448930524118.jpg
137 KB, 790x1053
>>29518492

Hmm.

HMMMMM.

Well you got the second right, at least.

Here. I christen you a half-genius, because one outta two ain't bad.

So what then, will you do with your newfound genius?
>>
>>29518566
Thanks for the enlightening new information
>>
>>29518098
that's because school doesn't test intelligence or competence, it tests suckupworthyness and ability to regurgitate pointless crap. also debasing yourself to jump thru pointless hoops as professor cums in your ass.

keep feeling proud of yourself tho.
>>
>>29518068
when everything comes too easy, motivation dies desu
>>
>>29518037
>The smartest people I know are "losers" in the traditional sense.
u jelly tho
>>
>>29518885
At least I'm gonna make tons of money one day, like $350,000+ annually. I'll feel really proud of that.
>>
>>29518337
>self-discipline, motivation, and ability
look senpai, if this were it, he would have done it already.
it's not abt "buckling down". you can only "buckle down" so many times at a task which makes you existentially miserable.
i'm sick of the 4chan "tough love"; your solutions are moronic. think harder. then try again.
fun fact: geniuses don't do social skills because you're so fucking boring. stop it. seriously, stop it.
>>
>>29518949
>lots of money
i'm floored that you can, like, even care that much
fun fact: when you're smart, money doesn't matter. you can still do whatever you want. i have a v comfortable life living below the poverty line, because i'm just that good. i don't have to work either, but i do anyway.
OP will finally figure out something he finds worth doing. it's probably something he's already doing. good luck OP.
>>
>mentioning your score on an autism test for literally no reason

I'm sure there are people who get high IQs who aren't insufferable faggots you just don't notice cause they're not retards about it
>>
>>29518582
>i like being miserable

you're welcome
>>
>>29517978
thats not how it works

but if your wondering, that post alone already tells us its low
>>
>>29518885
thats because intelligence or competence dosent fucking matter
>oh i would of succeeded in XXXXXXX, but "some shit about how i was so smart i failed", or "it didnt work the first time"

theres a simpler way to to phrase that: "i stopped trying"
>>
this 'knowledge and intelligence being attributed interchangeably' meme is pretty annoying
>>
>Genius level IQ.
>Always had failing or near failing grades in my class and was the butt of every mean-spirited witticism of my teachers.

And the students would've hated me too if it wasn't for my wicked sense of humour.
>>
>>29517479
Sounds a bit wankerish but it's true my brother could literally do anything with his life his a literal genius but he chooses to work in a factory.
>>
>>29520787
me too!

protip: no
>>
File: 1465826988235.jpg (47 KB, 299x293) Image search: [Google]
1465826988235.jpg
47 KB, 299x293
i think i've been on 4chan too long.
the worst thing about this thread and every other one like it is having to read through and every single time see these cliches:
>smart, but lazy
>"its another OP thinks he smart episode"
>IQ has nothing to do with (insert), with no evidence
>autism = your social fail, high iq = ??? (with no examples)
>if you were high IQ you wouldn't be a robot/you'd be a gorillionaire/you'd have (insert what they're insecure about)
>IQ doesn't mean anything! even though people resent smart people and are annoyed by dumb ones!

it's just people who think they know what they're talking about.
i would like to see some IQ correlation studies, but i don't give a fuck until i see the thread on 4chan.
>>
File: 1463000922294.jpg (210 KB, 1278x2170) Image search: [Google]
1463000922294.jpg
210 KB, 1278x2170
>>29517362
>that feel when your dumb-fuck level IQ makes it almost impossible to make friends
>>
File: 1455573433572.png (295 KB, 394x394) Image search: [Google]
1455573433572.png
295 KB, 394x394
>>29517362
>tfw extraordinarily handsome face and physique intimidates potential friends
>>
>>29521640
>tfw my amazing personality and super model face make women hesitant to approach me and guys too jealous to talk to me
>>
I really doubt that there is just a hidden community of geniuses on /r9k/

I could understand one or two but dozens of "high iq geniuses but too lazy/whatever even though I got offered huge scholarships"

>>
Anyone else /164 IQ/ here? It's pretty tough being a genius. I'd give it up for a normal life in a heartbeat.
>>
File: 1466778350052.jpg (35 KB, 540x350) Image search: [Google]
1466778350052.jpg
35 KB, 540x350
>all the sub-130IQ failed normalfags ITT
>>
>>29521765
oh look another one
>>
>>29517362
>genius level IQ
Fucking normie, if you're not stupid you're not a robot.
>>
>>29521700
I'm going to venture to say no. You think it gives you a significant advantage in anything other than an academia or perhaps politics? I'd like to gain some insight into what it's like. Why say it's tough?
>>
>all these IQ shitters thinking they are some hotshit, pure geniuses

You are all fucking retards, if you can't see your stupidity in jerking off to IQ number on /r9k/.
>>
>>29521697
They are idiot savants. Their autism makes them amazing at finding patterns (basically the whole IQ test), but absolute retards at anything useful.
>>
File: einstein-guitar-300x298.jpg (24 KB, 300x298) Image search: [Google]
einstein-guitar-300x298.jpg
24 KB, 300x298
>tfw tested IQ of 164, but I'm still a worthless NEET and a HS dropout

Where did it all go so wrong?
>>
>>29517362
At a certain point I stopped trying to initiate conversations with people I considered to be remotely average because I could reliably simulate any number of possible conversations with them... Making any actual conversation not only useless but inefficient.

Now I don't ask people for opinions, just facts that I may not know yet.
>>
>>29522055
motivation. it dosent fucking matter if you can climb the tallest mountain if you dont even fucking try.

to put this in perspective: fucking retards have climbed mount everest. in the circle of life, your the guy who got lost between being born and fucking another woman
>>
>>29522087
>too socially inept to hold consistent, beneficial conversation
>socially competent enough to visualize every outcome of a social interaction

pick one

Conversation isn't just for enjoyment. It fucking gets you things (pussy, career advancement, social advantages). I hate people that try to fall behind that old excuse of "oh well, I'm so smart that I think people just don't say anything interesting so I don't talk to them". You're straight up admitting you're too fucking stupid to understand one of the major points of socialization.

So no, you're probably not as intelligent as you think you are.
Thread replies: 112
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.