[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw spend my weekends in my room talking to myself, making
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: nervous pepe.jpg (18 KB, 228x220) Image search: [Google]
nervous pepe.jpg
18 KB, 228x220
>tfw spend my weekends in my room talking to myself, making autistic noises, jumping and running around
>neighbor calls the cops
>local constablulary pays me a visit and gives me a friendly warning, no citation or anything
>now I'm too terrified to even watch my TV at night
>>
How did your neighbor know? Did you leave a window uncovered or do you just make a lot of noise?

Always close those blinds
>>
>>29517821
It's an apartment, I like to autistically run around in circles and they must have heard me from downstairs.
>>
>>29517875
I live at home with family and I like to do the same thing. It's a habit that I'm not aware 90% of the time. One of the reasons I'm afraid of moving out or with different people.
>>
>tfw have mental breakdown in front of family
>screaming at the top of my lungs in between arguing and fighting with siblings
>get black eye and slight concussion
>no one called the cops
>second or third time this has happened in the last half a year or so

you just have shit neighbors, my man
>>
>>29517902
It's kinda gay they called the cops and not the landlord.
>>
>>29517352
>tfw spend my weekends in my room talking to myself, making autistic noises, jumping and running around

what the fuck
>>
>>29517352
Fuck em, do what you want. If the cops don't hear you making excessive noise they won't do shit. It's not like your having a loud party
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.