[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>hook up with girl >she bites my ear kinda hurt desu
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
>hook up with girl
>she bites my ear
kinda hurt desu
>>
>hook up with girl
>IMMEDIATELY after feel a wave of loneliness and disgust
>shw falls asleep and all you want her to do is get out
>>
WHY DID SHE BITE UR EAR??
>>
>>29517204
Lucky asshole, that shit would make me nut instantly.
>>
>>29517280
Didnt fuck her
>>29517282
We were just making out, start neck kissing her
>turn my head
>whispers in my ear
>"fuck me anon"
>"i so want you to fuck me"
>"don't reply"
>"bites my ear"
>OUCHMYEAR.GIF
keep kissing her
>>
>>29517349
>girls can be this intimate
>I will never experience this

JUST
>>
>>29517349
Don't do it. Contrary to popular belief, it doesn't satisfy the crushing loneliness when you don't give a shit about them.

Getting a girl to fuck you is like cracking a safe. Eventually you get it open and expect some kind of treasure or reward, but the only thing you find is more emptiness.
>>
>finally get laid
>she bites my chest mid fuck
>now i cant do without it
>fetish unlocked
>tfw no bitey gf
>>
shit bait thread, nigger!
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.