[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
do you ever randomly get hit with a wave of sadness?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3
File: bigstock-Brain-Waves-10453853.jpg (533 KB, 900x675) Image search: [Google]
bigstock-Brain-Waves-10453853.jpg
533 KB, 900x675
do you ever randomly get hit with a wave of sadness?
>>
are you the one sending them?
>>
File: sisterfingers.png (455 KB, 854x441) Image search: [Google]
sisterfingers.png
455 KB, 854x441
A little. Like I realize I'm 24 and doing nothing but spending 17 hours each day playing the same video games over and over. But then I make myself ignore it by playing more video games.
>>
Not randomly, but my mood can change very easily if something shit happens
>>
File: nightvale2.png (45 KB, 642x379) Image search: [Google]
nightvale2.png
45 KB, 642x379
>>29516929
I know why.
>>
I just got hit by one, it was weird. I felt so much love for my friends and my boyfriend and started crying, and also felt so ridiculously alone

my boyfriend is the only person i talk to anymore, and he's been the only person i've been seeing for the past few months. I'm okay with this since I want to be with him all the time but I miss my old friends.
>>
>You're driving home on a warm summer night.
>The windows are rolled down, letting the night air in as your mind wanders.
>The street lights pass overhead, briefly illuminating the road as that song begins to play.
>It's been years but the memory plays back in your mind like an old movie.
>"Come on, just listen a little" she asked.
>You didn't have much in common. She dressed differently, acted differently, and of course liked completely different kinds of music.
>The only things you really had in common were, you were both young and naive, still filled hope and dreams.
>"Just listen to the lyrics, they remind me of us!"
>With a sigh you put the earbud in and listened.
>The street lights flash overhead and the warm night air rushes past your cheek as your mind snaps back into the car.
>tfw that song plays.
>>
>>29516929
Just when old memories get brought up by random things

> i don't look at the sky anymore becuase she loved clouds
>>
i'm melancholy in general, but i was completely blindsided one time with the most crushing despair i've ever felt. i was just at work, thinking of nothing in particular and it hit me. nothing was good, there was no hope, and everything needed to end. i'm not saying this literally, but it was like a possession, baseline to the blackest perspective i'd ever experienced within a second.
>>
Yep, whenever I think how terrible something/everything is.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.