[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the point of having friends if in the end they just
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: 1465704581426.jpg (75 KB, 600x839) Image search: [Google]
1465704581426.jpg
75 KB, 600x839
What's the point of having friends if in the end they just going to ditch you?
>>
I see you have fallen for the 'friend' meme
>>
money & bitches
>>
>>29516783
The rule is to not bother with 'friends' and let them bother with you. The true friends sre those who message you are months of you not messaging them.
>>
File: 1423249107418.jpg (59 KB, 286x750) Image search: [Google]
1423249107418.jpg
59 KB, 286x750
if they did I would murder them all I swear

would die for my friends

maybe you a bad friend?

be a better friend
>>
It can be fun for you and your friends actually. At least for a while.
>>
>>29517096
Yet no one has ever done that to me.

>>29517188
Yeah but your friends aren't going to stay with you forever give it 5years and tell me if you are still friends after high school.
>>
>>29516783
exactly
id prefer talking to someone in real life than to some autist with an anime avvy who spouts memes.
>>
File: team.jpg (317 KB, 1500x1126) Image search: [Google]
team.jpg
317 KB, 1500x1126
>>29517212
I've known my group since 6th grade. We graduated High school in 2010 and still see each other and make plans. Pic is outside an auto show.

Not everyone you meet is a jerk, anon. Real friends exist if you can find them.
>>
>>29516783
Normies and degenerates are incapable of friendship, if you find someone that isn't either of those you can forge a lifelong friendship.
>>
>>29517287
>6th grade
You are lucky. Middle school years are the worst universally since that's when kids start to be rebels and act shit towards each other.
>>
>>29517324
>that's when kids start to act shit towards each other.
lmao what

did you even go to school? That shit starts the second they can actually speak.
>>
>>29517368
Fuck off nigger middle school year is the worst.
>>
>>29517373
>calls others nigger
>didn't go to school

fuck off normie.
>>
>>29517396
You are the normie faggot. You badly didn't even go to school and if you did you went to private school where you don't have to deal with getting picked on.
>>
>>29517416
do you lack reading comprehension? I didn't say kids aren't shit to each other in middle school.
>>
>>29517287
>le crazy fun poses
so much crazy fun
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.