[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If women don't pee from their clit, where the fuck does
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3
File: 1437085492354.jpg (49 KB, 550x535) Image search: [Google]
1437085492354.jpg
49 KB, 550x535
If women don't pee from their clit, where the fuck does it come from?

Isn't the clit supposed to be like their dick or something?
>>
It comes from a hole in the vagina above the cervix. That's why a lot of robots complain about girls having dried piss on their vaginas, cunts drizzle more then shoot piss out, and their aim is shit. That's why they like hovering over piss soaked toilets in the ladies room, and end up usually getting a few dribbles on their legs or clothes.
>>
>>29516723
Female anatomy is confusing, but the clit is just an underdeveloped penis. Can't piss out of it.

Think it's the urethra they piss out of but don't quote me on that
>>
Girls pee from their butts. Their front butts.
>>
>>29516723

They piss from their urethra, which is located just under the clit. If youre bad at eating pussy you will hit the urethra and make her want to piss rather than feeling pleasure. This is useful knowledge robots.
>>
>>29517412
>Wanting to lick anything anywhere near an area that has dried piss and blood on it, and leaks mucous
>>
Girls don't pee or poop
>>
>>29517442

I mean, proper hygiene is important when your sexually active.

They think the same thing about dicks, especially uncut ones.
>>
File: Clitoris_anatomy_labeled-en.svg.png (415 KB, 2000x2588) Image search: [Google]
Clitoris_anatomy_labeled-en.svg.png
415 KB, 2000x2588
>>29516723
>If women don't pee from their clit, where the fuck does it come from?
The urethrae (peehole) between the clit and vaginal entrance.

>Isn't the clit supposed to be like their dick or something?
More like the skin around the head of the penis. You know, the part where it feels really, really good when you rub it? Same for the clit.

Though, much like how men have nipples because they retain female anatomical features because the fetus has yet decided to become a boy or a girl, women have clits for the same reason. Pic related, see the dark pink thing that looks like a penis and balls? That's what the clitoris, as an organ, looks like.
>>
>>29516773

the cervix is inside the vagina

its the small hole above the vagina hole, you cant see it at the resting state but if she is super aroused it looks like a dint
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.