[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
so where's the proof that he was a repressed homosexual?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5
File: orlandoooo.jpg (22 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
orlandoooo.jpg
22 KB, 480x360
so where's the proof that he was a repressed homosexual?
>>
>>29516563
I fucked him in the ass once
>>
>>29516563
He took a selfie
>>
>>29516563
Hes got a really gay face
>>
File: 1384379382747.jpg (75 KB, 600x583) Image search: [Google]
1384379382747.jpg
75 KB, 600x583
>A repressed fag had two kids with two qts while I jerk it to anime on a Friday night
>>
>>29516563
I'm glad those homos are dead.
>>
>>29516563
http://www.latimes.com/nation/la-na-orlando-gay-fbi-20160623-snap-story.html

it was all a cover up by hypocritical feminists

FBI found no proof he was visiting gay websites, gay apps, texts or whatnot.

The only proof is of some gay dude alleging he had sex with him among some other gay men on Univision. A news network well known for exaggerating
>>
i honestly kind of think they are trying to make being gay not as cool, so they can dig up old dirt on the clintons back when being gay was enough to get you ostracized from the political eilite.
>>
>>29516563
There is none, it's just the elite trying to frame it as an LGBT safety issue instead of mudslimes being mudslimes issue. You think Google shilling for identity politics shortly afterward was a coincidence?
>>
He almost looks like an Arab version of snowden.
>>
>>29516563
Why does it even matter whether he was gay or not he killed 49 people, I fucking hate these degenerate Sjw's politicizing a tragedy
>>
File: proof.png (323 KB, 784x361) Image search: [Google]
proof.png
323 KB, 784x361
>>29516563
i don't know about you but this is proof enough for me
>>
The powers that be like to spin the story to hurt the perpetrators image. Almost as a kind of revenge it seems.
For example Ted Bundy emphasised in an interview that his upbringing had nothing to do with his actions.
Before watching that interview I watched a 45 min documentary that did nothing but weave a story about problems in his parents household.
>>
>>29516836
I don't know about Bundy but in this case, libtards are trying to spin the story to make it about gun control, not the fact that Muslims fucking hate gays. It's not a "kind of revenge". It's a political agenda.
>>
>>29516923
yeah but the part about him being a repressed gay is "kind of revenge", since that is the last thing a guy that hates gay people wants to be remembered as.
>>
File: yo.jpg (14 KB, 385x256) Image search: [Google]
yo.jpg
14 KB, 385x256
>>29516836
bundy was a psychopath and psychopaths lie constantly for fun. are you retarded?
>>
>he hated gays so he MUST be gay

What's this fucking meme?
That's like saying someone is a pedophile for killing pedophiles.

It's the worst ad hominem around these days to curtail homophobia.

>you better like gays or ur gay lol
>>
>>29517016
I could correct you, but your attitude doesn't really encourage me to educate you. bitch nigga
>>
>>29517016

This is true. He constantly changed his answers as to why he did what he did just to confuse people for his own amusement.
>>
>>29516563
There is none, but the media promoted it to redirect attention from Islam to "homophobia".
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.