[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Abusive faggot brother is visiting and staying in our home
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3
File: i hate myself.gif (560 KB, 500x263) Image search: [Google]
i hate myself.gif
560 KB, 500x263
>Abusive faggot brother is visiting and staying in our home for 3 days.

How do I cope with his blatant disrespect for me?
>>
>>29516403
Faggot as in 4chan faggot or he is actually gay?
Either way, you should rape him in his sleep to shpw dominance.
>>
>>29516403

OP, you have to realize seine hung. He's on YOUR turf now. You know the territory. While he's been out getting a job and getting his very first condo, and you've been languishing in mom and dad's basement for the last half decade, you've become an expert in the terrain. Set booby traps. He hears a creak in the night? Oh it's just the house settling. But unbeknownst to him, it's you, carefully and quietly wiping your anus on his toothbrush. Uh mom did you see where my phone went? I took a shower and now its gone. It was you again, OP, sending pictures of your penis to all of his friends. When he confronts you about it, play up to your robot personality and stutter as meekly as possible "it couldn't have been me, I was too busy watching mlp...."
Fuck him up OP.
>>
just beat him up

just do it without hesitating
>>
>>29516422
This, but the other way around. Seduce him into fucking your bp then come back and greentext it to your bros. That'll show him for those years of torment. : - )
>>
File: image.jpg (39 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39 KB, 500x281
>>29516612
No one expects the cuck
>>
>>29516403
Just let him fuck you
>>
File: eatshit.png (10 KB, 803x137) Image search: [Google]
eatshit.png
10 KB, 803x137
>>29516403
murder him while he sleeps
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.