[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It's my birthday tomorrow and I have no friends.. again.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5
File: feelin it.jpg (97 KB, 500x599) Image search: [Google]
feelin it.jpg
97 KB, 500x599
It's my birthday tomorrow and I have no friends.. again. I haven't celebrated a birthday with friends since I was 13, now I'm turning 22.

I told my mom I didn't want to do anything for my birthday and she asked if I was sad. I said yes.
>>
>>29516301
I don't feel sorry for you anon. I stopped celebrating birthdays after my 15th because they make me cringe. Grow up.
>>
>>29516301
That Wojak's jaw is all fucked up. Who drew that
>>
>>29516301
Am drunk sorry if i sound like a complete faggot

Aaawww OP <3 id hug you right now poor baby
>>
I started living alone since I was 18, far away from hometown.
Anyway, haven't celebrated my birthday since then besides one or two days when I was obligated to because someone who knew was there. Anyway, it's pretty comfy after a while. That said, I broke down on the phone a few days ago when my father asked me if I had drug related problems, he insisted so I told him about my depression. I felt like a piece of shit, and he just repeated "no worries, it's ok" over and over.
Told him I haven't celebrated with anyone and I've just been lying when I tell them each year what I plan to do or did for my birthday. Previous to last one was shit, I went to a bar, talked to random people, went home drunk early.
Last one was cool, I ate nice and finished a book.
Anyway, I wrote randonly, but I just want to say it's not a big deal, treat yourself if you want to, or something, no need to lie to people that know you though, it could start being another source of anxiety. So it's good you told her.
>>
>>29516301
sorry anon.

happy birthday. i hope it's a nice day, whatever you end up doing.
>>
Hey happy birthday to you, anon. Hopefully you can get out and have some fun. Just do something nice for yourself. It's another year you survived after all.
>>
>>29516301
do you mean the 25th or the 26th?
mines the 26th. happy birthday anon.
>>
sucks for you anon because i still have one friend
>>
>>29516360
this to be quite honest family member of my relatives
>>
>>29516301
Happy birthday OP <333 i love you
>>
Happy birthday OP. Treat yourself to something however small or insignificant it is, you deserve it
>>
>>29516301
Happy birthday anon. I was away at college during my birthday. My mother didnt call. Not a soul knew.
>>
Same here. Its more normal than you'd think.
>>
File: rare-pepe-the-frog-memes.png (86 KB, 640x361) Image search: [Google]
rare-pepe-the-frog-memes.png
86 KB, 640x361
just think, you haven't ended your life yet
>>
File: Party Pepe.jpg (25 KB, 564x565) Image search: [Google]
Party Pepe.jpg
25 KB, 564x565
>>29516301
Happy birthday anon, we're your friends now
>>
>>29516301
Happy birthday for you OP, may your future live by prosperous.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.