[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is it next to impossible to call people out without causing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
File: i-tried-anon.png (23 KB, 412x412) Image search: [Google]
i-tried-anon.png
23 KB, 412x412
Why is it next to impossible to call people out without causing a fight?

Recently, I started hanging out with a friend, let's call him A., I hadn't seen in four years. We were both away at college. And it's been really great and fun to catch up with him.

But we were at a party recently and another friend that I've known for two years, let's called him B., joked about us, saying "Nice to see you're dating <celebrity that Friend A. apparently looks like>." I took offense to it since I've been together with my boyfriend for three years, and A. has been married for almost two. So I called B. out on it right away. Which ended up starting an argument that led to others joining in for either side. As a result, B. asked me to never speak to him again and cut all contact.

I didn't expect I would lose a friend for doing this. But I didn't know how else to handle it. Someone offended me, so I made myself heard and shut them up for it. You're supposed to call people out in these cases. Yet every time I do, it just causes a rift between everyone involved; often straining relationships. And when I asked mutual friends of B. and mine, they tell me he just needs to cut out toxic people in his life these days. Because apparently I'm the toxic one in this situation. And lastly, a number of friends involved that night expressed how disappointed they were in me. What the fuck... ._.
>>
>Roastie general
>>
Did you guys exchange insults of any kind?
I'm sure you could just apologize, say it was a misunderstanding, and that you were essentially arguing over literally nothing at all (which you were, by the way).
>>
>>29516384
he was implying that she was with her boyfriend because he looked like the other guy

roastie op has douche chad friends who need to puff up their egos over pointless bullshit she didn't play along so they cut her off. you are better without them.
>>
I have another question , why women are so fucking boring and have no idea how to entertain people/write interesting shit ?

Nice blog roastie , thanks for wasting everyone's time and couple of kb's on 4chan' server.
>>
>>29516256
Go back to the kitchen if you can't handle the bants, you stupid cunt.
>>
>>29516384
>you were essentially arguing over literally nothing at all
Virtually* not at all.

It's based on something that pissed her off. But OP blew it out of proportion.
>>
>>29516445
>bants
literally poor chav tier. civilized educated people don't waste time on this crap.
>>
>>29516457
>im boring as fuck, lack a spine, and i have my head up my ass
There, was it hard?
>>
This is called banter. Women don't normally do this so that's probably why you're unfamiliar with it. B mistakenly thought that you were a person and not a brainless cunt and tried to banter with you.
In a normal situation you would either laugh it off, or make some kind of silly comeback. But no, you're just a brainless cunt.
>>
>>29516448
>OP blew it out of proportion
>implying roastie would do anything else
>>
>>29516457
Exactly, so go back to the kitchen, cunt.
>>
>>29516457
>civilized educated people don't joke with their friends

I don't think you're a civilized or educated person but you're trying really hard to pretend you are.
>>
>>29516498
>boring
you have absolutely nothing to talk about and nothing going on that you have to rail on people
>lack a spine
you're the one happily choking on other peoples' dicks and insults thinking its good
>head up my ass
(You)

>>29516504
not really. they were trying to pull some shit to make them feel superior to her bf and she shut it down.

>>29516533
I think that's your job. wash my dishes harry deadend.
>>
Why do women ruin literally everything
>>
>>29516503
this is true.

OP loves drama because she's boring.

she has a very high opinion of herself so she must take offense and defend her own honor.
>>
>>29516609
Hey I know it's hard sometimes to notice when you spend all your time online, but IRL people aren't constantly at each other's throats, people do make innocent jokes and exchange banter, please don't tell me you're that guy who gets butthurt at every joke and end up with no friends and no one talking to him.
>>
Keep on sucking chad's dick anons, i'm sure he'll give you the love and affection you never got from anyone else
>>
>>29516609
You're not fooling anyone, cunt. >>>/kitchen/
>>
>>29516665
no such thing. every interaction is a power play. you're a cuck if you think otherwise and take somebody else's shit with a smile. be a normie doormat elsewhere.
>>
>>29516739
>no such thing. every interaction is a power play.
Yeah, but they're so minute in most situations they're practically nonexistent.
>>
>>29516739
Every interaction is a power play, ever conversation is a negotiation, if someone throws a joke at you slit their throats, if someone tries to have a banter with you carve his insides out and make a rug out of his skin.

Fucking autistic heap of social awkwardness in case you didn't know, "Friends" is a social status, when you're friends with someone, you sometimes make jokes about each other to not be so boring and so dry, how would you know anyway ?
The fact that you think replying to bants with a retarded smile give me a whole idea of how boring and autistic you are, if someone makes fun of you you make fun of them back, simple as shit.

Let me guess, it's society's fault that you don't have friends, right ?
>>
>>29517122
>if someone throws a joke at you slit their throats

first line already has a senseless strawman. as expected from uneducated rabble. go on shoo' go to the pub with yer mates to tell each other how you're all faggots and have a laugh.

>>29517060
lol you're too stupid to understand conditioning.
>>
>>29517223
You take yourself way too seriously , you're not as half as important as you think you are
>>
>>29516256
>roasties starting bullshit drama
What else is new?
>>
>>29517122
>Let me guess, it's society's fault that you don't have friends, right ?
More like their unwillingness to put up with people like him is the reason. But the ways to around it are pretty next to none, so you're likely going to have to go with everyone's flow if you want things to be easy for you.
>>
File: 1402952640903.jpg (42 KB, 480x622) Image search: [Google]
1402952640903.jpg
42 KB, 480x622
>its a women cant handle the bantz thread

what else is new?
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.