[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
THERE'S A FUCKING BIRD MAKING ITS NEST ABOVE MY WINDOW RIGHT
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: 1427007334844.png (422 KB, 665x662) Image search: [Google]
1427007334844.png
422 KB, 665x662
THERE'S A FUCKING BIRD MAKING ITS NEST ABOVE MY WINDOW RIGHT NOW. I CAN'T STOP IT. SOON IT WILL START SCREECHING ITS NORMIE BIRD SONG, AND ALL ITS CHAD BIRD BABIES WILL START SCREECHING TOO. I JUST WANT TO BE LEFT ALONG.

GO AWAY
GO AWAY
GO AWAY
GO AWAY
GO AWAY

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
invite a cuckoo bird over

the cuckoo baby will kick out all the annoying birds
>>
get a broom and knock it over, fucktard
>>
>>29516136
Ok, so what I need it a mega-chad bird to fucking take up the whole place and screech even louder? No thank you. FUCKING. I CAN'T GET TO THE NEST. I'M 5 STORIES UP
>>
>>29516161
>>29516163

See this. I CANT SEE IT, AND I CAN'T GET TO IT. I CAN JUST HEAR THEM, MAKING SCRATCHING NOISES. I WON'T BE LONG NOW. FUCK.
>>
>>29516161
yeah right, he goes out there and it starts pecking at him and getting all up in his face
>>
>>29516119
Settle down, anon. They're just birds trying to find a safe place to live.
>>
>>29516371
No. No.

WHY?!

I JUST WANT TO BE LEFT IN PEACE!
>>
>>29516478
Maybe you can co-exist with the birds, anon? Birdsong can be beautiful.
>>
>>29516507
Have you EVER heard the screeching a newborn chick makes?

look it up
>>
>>29516595
I ignore baby bird sounds every day, since they live on my roof. Really not that big a deal, anon. Plus, it's cool to see them grow up and fly away.
>>
>>29516119
Go outside and destroy the nest.
>>
>>29516631
I'm not sure if you're not resentful enough, or if I should take a page from your book.
>>
>>29516675
Birds are shrunken dinosaurs with wings, man. They're cool. I'm lucky to get to see them up close every day.
>>
What floor do you live on OP?
>>
>>29516778
5th floor

bloxxx
>>
>>29516806
Maybe you could open the window and use a garden hose and shoot at the nest.
>>
>>29516830
That's a good idea, but how in the fuck would I be able to get a hose up here? Also the window doesn't open in a way that allows it. Also there's an overhang, so it's impossible.
>>
>>29516899
Well the hose thing you can just connect to a water faucet in your place. As long as you can get the host outside and aimed at the next (using a nozzle with a handle to give it more power) you could fuck it up good.

I suggest you wear a mask of some sort too, or a bag over your head, or else the bird may seek revenge and attack you later.
>>
>>29516119
Observe the birds' life cycle and appreciate nature, you gigantic faggot.
They grow up fast anyway, they'll only be in the nest for a few weeks and then they'll fly off.
>>
Heres what you do

Get a hose
Get a bottle cap from a plastic bottle
Poke a hole in the center of the cap
Tighten cap onto hose
LASER THE BIRBS
>>
>>29516119
Chris? You told me about birds making a nest near your window and that you were going to fill it up last winter.
>>
>>29517154
My name is not Chris.

The fact that sentence is not unique leads me to believe you're trying to be a meme.
>>
File: 1466605969016.png (681 KB, 641x640) Image search: [Google]
1466605969016.png
681 KB, 641x640
if youre not a pussy you can fill a plastic baggy with lighter fluid place inside nest and make a make shift stick torch to set it of PHOWSH like napalm to a zipperhead
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.