[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
alright 4chan someone needs to "red pill" you or whatever
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3
File: 1446170136489.jpg (63 KB, 1280x536) Image search: [Google]
1446170136489.jpg
63 KB, 1280x536
alright 4chan someone needs to "red pill" you or whatever the fuck it's called on cuckolding and why this is the new fight for social justice advocacy.

1. Women, not men, have full control over their own bodies, full stop. It's their choice if they choose to have another man fulfill their needs, even if they've made verbal agreements with white men. Women should NEVER be pressured into force monogamy by a man. This is a form of passive rape by men that will be illegal someday soon.

2. White men have for centuries fought to keep black men outside the bedrooms of white couples. If we want to undo these years of racism we need to step aside and not try and control men of color from enjoying the same things that white men enjoy. If a man of color wants to be involved with a white couple that is entirely his choice and to fight it is racism, period.

3. While women should always be allowed to engage in multiple partners without her boyfriend/husband's consent, this is unacceptable for men. White men are in a position of power via the patriarchy, and if a man were to do the same, he could use this as a form of emotional withholding/manipulation of his significant other. This is another form of passive rape that is commonly allowed in society.

I know a lot of you won't get it but maybe 10% will acknowledge your white priviledge, and will hopefully understand your responsibility in opening up the bedroom to men of color
>>
You tried hard, but you can tell even you barely believe this drivel.
>>
File: KAIE9fj.jpg (45 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
KAIE9fj.jpg
45 KB, 1000x1000
Thanks for red pilling me bb
>>
>>29515917
unplug me
>>
Your shit is weak. Your bloodline will die.
>>
>>29515917
Do people actually believe this nonsense or is it just a joke? On the off chance that this isn't a troll, I just want you to know that I can't wait to plunge my thick white cock into my beautiful white wife's pussy, which I exclusively OWN, and pump her full of my master race seed so that I can bring more beautiful, white children into this world.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.