[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anons, how do you deal with the fact that there are people smarter
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6
Anons, how do you deal with the fact that there are people smarter than you, more fit than you, better looking than you, richer than you, and more successful than you, and that no matter how hard you try, you will never get to their level?
>>
>>29515879
I just don't care
Surround yourself with friends and you will stop caring
>>
File: 1465159073034.jpg (31 KB, 379x426) Image search: [Google]
1465159073034.jpg
31 KB, 379x426
>>29515879
this is a good question

realize that if you feel this insecurity you already understand your own potential. but the ability to act on potential is greatly affected by quality of living. you can still act on your potential even if you only meet the first two levels of maslow's pyramid, like most here, but this is very difficult and people suffer.

normally the successful are the advantaged. i bet you would have done great in school if you had both your parents, or at least one doting, doctorate parent. you might have eaten better, done sports and you wouldn't have felt isolated getting older, leading yourself towards mediocrity out of your bitterness.

the rich create the rich and the poor create the poor, the happy create the happy and the unhappy create more inefficable people. most any successful person had anything they could ever want from the get go.
>>
>>29515879

I'm fine with that. What really gets me is that there are people worse than me in every aspect that are in relationships an some are dating 10/10 women.

I've given up.
>>
>>29515879
There's always going to be people better than me i can't change that
i just want to wake up every day and not hate myself or what i'm doing.
>>
I just don't try and stay in bed when I don't have to work.
>>
protip: don't buy into media created insecurities and bottom barrel woman social hierarchy

people aren't on a ladder. they're puzzle pieces on a flat board. most robots simply weren't taught to figure out where they fit. and you do fit somewhere.
>>
>>29515879
If you hang around those people you automatically look cooler by association, and you can even learn from them as role models. That is how you become a better person yourself.
>>
>>29516098

Yeah, I fit in the trash can. Fuck you and fuck off
>>
File: 1448516334629.jpg (7 KB, 229x240) Image search: [Google]
1448516334629.jpg
7 KB, 229x240
>>29516098
you're not supposed to give actual advice here you know, just bullshit them and parrot memes
>>
It's the way the world works. Napoleon envied Caesar who envied Alexander the Great. Alexander himself envied Hercules, who never existed at all.
There's always someone better than you in every which way, and there's people better than that person. Likewise, there's a lot of people who are inferior in every way.
>>
File: Rainbow.png (65 KB, 896x1235) Image search: [Google]
Rainbow.png
65 KB, 896x1235
>>29516098
im not sure if i believe this, but i want to

ill keep looking for my place
>>
File: puzzle.jpg (249 KB, 1300x957) Image search: [Google]
puzzle.jpg
249 KB, 1300x957
>>29516122
that's what you feel like when you force yourself in places that wasn't good for you as a person but you were led to believe you should be because of dumbasses
>>
>>29516182

Regarded analogy. That implies everyone has a place in the puzzle, and they don't. Please fuck off and kys
>>
File: ss+(2016-06-25+at+02.20.35).jpg (137 KB, 1081x718) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-06-25+at+02.20.35).jpg
137 KB, 1081x718
>>29515879
you have to accept it, my dude
That's just the way it is for us all
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.