[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hey /r9k/ I had plans for a girl to come over to my place today.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: photo_2016-02-12_18-58-32.jpg (40 KB, 574x528) Image search: [Google]
photo_2016-02-12_18-58-32.jpg
40 KB, 574x528
hey /r9k/
I had plans for a girl to come over to my place today. She cancelled on me last minute saying that she "felt sick". She already confirmed this morning that she was okay with coming over. What does this mean?
>>
She probability felt sick..?
>>
File: 12345678.png (1 MB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
12345678.png
1 MB, 1366x768
do you have to ask OP ? she stood you up and probably isn't interested ... maybe chad called her up who knows.
>>
she probably did it by text HAHAHA

when you read it, did lights sirens come on with redflags popping up everywhere?
>>
>>29515859
She definitely just doesnt want to hang out with you man. Just leave her its over.
>>
>>29515859
Just stop talking to her. Don't even give her an explanation.
>>
>>29515859
>felt sick
that's it? no deeper explanation? she flaked on you and changed her mind on whatever good will you previously built up. ignore and move to the next girl.
>>
>>29515859
she's prolly lying desu.
>tfw you think you're getting somewhere with a grill
>>
You were the backup plan. Somebody she actually wanted to hang with became available.
>>
>>29516413
This 3bh. You're an afterthought. If she was sick and interested, she could have interacted with you at a distance - it's not that hard to talk on the phone or watch videos together while chatting on Skype.

Cut your losses and preferably in a way that leaves her wondering what she did wrong.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.