[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When was the last time you felt happiness as genuine as that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: sL8mjuI[1].jpg (131 KB, 485x750) Image search: [Google]
sL8mjuI[1].jpg
131 KB, 485x750
When was the last time you felt happiness as genuine as that of this cute little girl holding a cat? Look at her mom smiling in the background, proud of her daughter and how much she loves her cat.
>>
I can not even remember, I don't like vidya anymore I find no enjoyment from anime or any other form of escapism either.
>>
The first time I took MDMA in 2012
Was probably much happier than her even
>>
I don't know. Childhood is something special mang. And no one can take that away from you. Whether or not you had a good or bad childhood you still had experiences discovering the world you were cast in. Pure innocence senpai.
>>
about 4-8 monthes ago and i dont think ill ever be as happy as i was again in my life
>>
The first few faps and the Halo 3 custom games I used to play when the game was at its prime.
>>
Every time I hold a cat.

t. Femanon
>>
>>29515641
Why do you ask that question here, anon?

You already know the answer, don't you?
>>
>>29515862
>And no one can take that away from you

narcissistic controlling parents can
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.