[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: pros and cons of having autism
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: Chiptune girl vomit.gif (926 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
Chiptune girl vomit.gif
926 KB, 640x360
ITT: pros and cons of having autism
>>
>>29515380
real autism or meme autism?

Anything non cringe worthy that you enjoy that others consider autistic is good.
>>
When I was younger (maybe 9 or 10) I used to scream in the middle of class. Sometimes for literally no reason (or at least I don't remember the reason) but most of the times because my pencil broke or my drawing didn't turn out the way I wanted it to.
>>
>>29515380
Pros
>better at retaining information
Just fucked around at school and still go good grades while everyone else was busting their balls studying and shit

Cons
>you're most likely interested in stupid useless shit like anime
>socially retarded

t. ass burger
>>
>>29515380
Here is my list of pros and cons to having autism

Pros:

Cons:
You have autism.
>>
pros:
>tensai
>debate king

cons:
>crippling depression
>ocd
>socially retarded
>>
I know a few people on the spectrum who are really smart, but they act out a lot (they're either super social and well-liked, or they're socially awkward and cringey)
>>
Pros: ?

Cons: I have autism
>>
>>29515380
Pro
>Infinite Knowledge
>Anime powers
>The culinary skill of an Iron Chef

Cons
>No friends
>No Gf
>Parents hate you
>You hate you
>People literally think you are Sub human
>People pretend to care about you just pity you
>Life is hell
>>
Pros: great at memorizing even trivial bits of information, great with math, geography, identifying flags, can do the same things over and over without getting bored
Cons: Don't know how to start conversations with people you don't know, picky eater, autism dials up to 11 when on the phone
>>
Pros:
Can become an expert in your autistic interest
Think more "independently" (read as eccentric weirdo that shits in bottles)
Don't need human contact as much

Cons:
Your autistic interest is anime
Get stuck in autism traps and waste away your life
Life can easily overwhelm
Don't need human contact as much
Walking down a hallway with a person coming the other way slowly is very stressing
>>
>>29515516
>autism dials up to 11 when on the phone
this what is it about phones that bring out the worst in us
>>
>>29515380
Pros:
>When you get autisticly focused on something you're so single-minded that you forget about the pain of living

Cons:
>When you're not focused on something you remember you have Autism and will never have a happy life like chad
>>
Unsure if I have autism or not or just introverted

I like talking to people I know and to large groups of people about ideas and such, but I'm shit at just initiating social dialogue.

Or talking to girls who I don't know well.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.