[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where were you when you found out Taylor does BBC gangbangs?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 6
File: 1466827522906.png (1 MB, 1280x758) Image search: [Google]
1466827522906.png
1 MB, 1280x758
Where were you when you found out Taylor does BBC gangbangs?
>>
Someone said this was a wax figure, but if those are all real girls then I'm impressed. I thought you couldn't show that kind of nudity in music videos, also that one girl has an ASS on her, my god.

The light skinned black girl on the right of the black dude in the middle, her ASS is AMAZING and FAT. I still doubt that's Taylor in the flesh, I don't think Taylor would show that much skin. I've never seen or heard of Taylor Swift nudes, nor if she even takes nudes. She seems pretty tamed, I wonder if she hates sex?
>>
>>29515144
Good for them. I'm glad they're having fun.
>>
will her lawyers assrape kanye for this?
>>
>>29515178
>I thought you couldn't show that kind of nudity in music videos
Autism. You can do whatever the fuck you want in a music video it just limits where you can air it. These are obviously wax figures, why the fuck would Swift go nude in something? It would do nothing but lose her money.
>>
>>29515196

You know her PR team will do something
>>
>>29515144
what's this from

>originaldo stupid jewbot
>>
File: N heaven.jpg (74 KB, 312x449) Image search: [Google]
N heaven.jpg
74 KB, 312x449
> can't get past the idea of niggers in my bed

> when they cum, do they yell "OOGA BOOGA"?
>>
>>29515201
>>29515178

>wax figure

its just some girl with a similar body with taylor's cgi head
>>
>>29515178
>light skinned black girl
Kim Kardashian? Jesus fuck, these are obviously wax figures dumb ass
>>
>>29515178
I am pretty sure the fat assed one is suppose to be Kim K. Next to her is Kanye.
The girl down the line from Kayne is that one ex hooker. The girl down the line from Tayor is Rihanna or whatever.
>>
>>29515227
>>29515247
>Implying you wouldn't fuck/jizz all over that wax sculpture ass

Faggots

>Next to her is Kanye.

Goddamn, Kanye got fat as fuck. That or they fucked up his wax sculpture, it doesn't look anything like him. He looks like a chubby version of Rick Ross, you can see the fat on his body.
>>
I don't understand the relationship between Kanye and Taylor, I've heard rumors and theories over the years. Some people claimed they were fucking behind the scenes, or some shit and others say they hate each other but pretend they're friends and what not.

I don't know if Kanye really secretly likes Taylor and wants him to like him, or if he does shit like this to spit Taylor.
>>
>>29515323
He stole that thing from her which was a big blow to his image. Took sucking up to stop her from destroying him.
>>
>>29515323
He probably fantasizes about her hence why he resorts to making a wax sculpture of her so he can fuck it.
>>
>>29515441
that would be money well spend
>>
I'm I the only one who thinks of doesn't look like her. Her jaw looks all wrong and her face looks kinda weird
>>
>>29515144
I fucking love Kanye. He's one of the good ones.
>>
>>29515144
Da Laxxxt Sup'r: Kanye West Edition
>>
>>29515474
>You must be over 18 to post here.
oregano italiano
>>
>>29515492
Who on god's green earth are you quoting?

It's actually 18 or older, not over 18
>>
>>29515466
Of course not, doesn't mean she won't sue for defamation
>>
File: Focal_length.jpg (57 KB, 300x600) Image search: [Google]
Focal_length.jpg
57 KB, 300x600
>>29515144

Yeah, I know it's a wax figure but why are black women okay with this shit? Why do they consume that media?
>>
>>29515577
You meet neither of those requirements, and I'm quoting the front page. Sperg.
No one over 18 likes Kanye.
>>
>>29515144
I am tired of black rappers asserting their sexual dominance on their young white male listeners. I know I will never have as much sex as Kanye West, and I will never have sex with Kim Kardashian and her magnificent ass. But I'll try, dammit, I-I'll try.
>>
>>29515665
Why would you want to fuck that plastic bimbo?
I've seriously never understood the appeal of her. Most people who like her are women and gay dudes.
>>
>>29515720
Dat butt doe.
>>
>>29515655
>I'm quoting the front page
You have done no such thing.

>No one over 18 likes Kanye
Blatantly false. Regardless, I'm not even talking about his music, I just like the fact that his antics seem to, without fail, absolutely TRIGGER normals such as yourself.
>>
>>29515746
Not the guy you were talking to but that shit is looks like she's wearing diaper & saggy af when naked
>>
>>29515746
Order one of those silicon asses, same exact thing as her ass is 95% silicon.
>>
>>29515746
dude that ass is just gross,she was fine lke 6-7 years ago
>>
>>29515665
>I am tired of black rappers asserting their sexual dominance on their young white male listeners.

What the hell? White rock bands have been doing that shit for decades
>>
File: 1425034912825.jpg (8 KB, 150x144) Image search: [Google]
1425034912825.jpg
8 KB, 150x144
>>29515776
>normals are the ones being triggered by Kanye
Boy you got it so backwards. He's probably the biggest mainstream rapper, sorry buddy but if you like him YOU are the normal, back to facebook retard.
>>
>Kanyefags

Go back to fucking /mu/ you psuedo-intellectual faggots
>>
>>29515797
Really are you referring to those pop punk band vocalists that say they banged girls more than you sarcastically? Because idk Pretty Fly For a White Guy sprang to mind.
>>
>>29515144
>Kim's ass

holly..
>>
>>29515144
from left to right (photo does not show entire bed)
>George bush
>Anna Wintour
>Trump
>Rhianna
>Chris Brown
>T Swift
>kanye
>Kim Kardashian
>Ray J
>Amber Rose
>Caitlyn Jenner
>Bill Cosby
>>
>>29515802
He's incredibly mainstream, but that doesn't mean people like him. You really think the normalfags like it when he picks on poor, sweet Taytay?

>kikebook

Look my man, I know your instincts are telling you to hate him. I mean, poor Taylor! She's such a pretty girl, don't you just want to protect her? That's fine. It's the perfectly normal response, however this is not a website for normals such as yourself. Surely you will feel more at home on some other website, such as reddit, no?
>>
>>29515874
If you unironically enjoy Kanye you are a fucking Normie and need to leave
>>
File: 1410470515726.jpg (25 KB, 380x250) Image search: [Google]
1410470515726.jpg
25 KB, 380x250
>>29515874
I don't care about Taylor Swift, hate her music, Kanye's a faggot with shit music too. You like both, you're a normie and would fit in better with the kikebook/reddit crowd, accept it and GET OUT.
>>
>>29515940
I'm pretty sure you've already made this viewpoint pretty clear. Or is this you attempting to samefag? Either way, it would seem you have become quite toasted, hope I haven't spoiled your evening!
>>
>>29515797
But that typically doesn't include racial politics.
>>
>>29515998
>multiple people can't disagree with me o-o-or else they're s-s-s-samefagging!
Typical /mu/ autistic Kanye fag, gtfo.
>>
>>29515144
From right to left I'm pretty sure it's Rihanna, Chris brown, Taylor swift, Kanye, Kim, ray j and Amber rose
>>
>>29515940
Eh, I get shit from people on here for liking him but it's what I grew up with
>>
>>29516085
>it's what I grew up with
more proof only underages like this autistic nigger.
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.