[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
farming town robots
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5
File: IMG_20160624_142848.jpg (822 KB, 3072x1728) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160624_142848.jpg
822 KB, 3072x1728
Who here is also stuck in a red neck farming town
>>
>>29514977
Does the entirety of Arkansas count?
>>
File: 1445678377408.jpg (34 KB, 350x338) Image search: [Google]
1445678377408.jpg
34 KB, 350x338
>>29514977
>drink cheap beer
>play with guns
>CoD with bros

sounds okay anon
>>
>>29515000
It would most definitely count.
>>
>>29514977
Oklahoma here. Send help.

Pls.
>>
>tfw grew up in small town
>tfw was into "nerdy" things but finding friends into the same shit was all but impossible
>tfw getting stuck behind tractors

I would have probably turned out to be a much happier adult had I grew up in a town with more losers
>>
>>29515006
That's the fucking life I'm living.

'Cept for fuck some CoD, we're a bunch of unrepentant and disgusting smashbabbies.

It is lovely, and I'd never wish to live in a concrete jungle stinking of humanity's worst.

Look away,

Look away,

Look away, Dixie Land!
>>
I am....
I keep thinking about the other night when I got into a confrontation with some rednecks.
I just wanted to have a nice run but they acted like they were going to run me over and beat me up just for me calling them out.
Called the cops on them..I'm still just trying to understand why they would do that.
I'm still trying to figure out myself.
Why do I keep thinking about it?
Why do I care?
>>
West Virginia here half is mountains and the other half is underwater
>>
Living in the same town as Bonnaroo festival. All through high school thought I was the only kid in the class because everyone else wore hunting camo
>>
File: 1455482583277.png (265 KB, 825x691) Image search: [Google]
1455482583277.png
265 KB, 825x691
>>29514977
Rural michigan town of 1200 people reportin in

sucks dick man.

michigan isnt like its own state desu

Part of it is like rural iowa
part of it is like ghetto
and the other part is just racist canada
>>
>>29514977
I Wish I wass
>>
I like it here in Georgia, would rather be surrounded by rednecks than liberals any day.
>>
File: 1461718300836.jpg (58 KB, 600x662) Image search: [Google]
1461718300836.jpg
58 KB, 600x662
>tfw all the town qts are either

>married
>have kids
>on drugs
>>
>>29516879
>tfw not smashing a drugged qt
>>
>>29517017
>on drugs
>qt
>>
>>29514977
>pic
real farmers can't afford those fuck off large brand new trucks

the people who buy those trucks are people who live in the city and occasionally go out and drive their truck in some mud and shout "offroad, boys!!!" and maybe go shoot a deer with an assault rifle in the name of "sport".

I'm a town in Canada... well actually is technically a city now even though it has a population of like 2000 somehow. Its made up entirely of farmers and the farmers' parents who sold their farms to their kids and used the money to buy a house in town and die there.

I seriously listen to people talk about fucking canola crops and dirt and shit for most of the time I'm awake. What's fucked is that probably 9/10 farmers have bachelor's degrees in something to do with agriculture yet still decide to farm and be poor rather than selling the family farm and making a decent living doing something with their education. People here are really, really into planting things and harvesting them.
>>
>stuck in shitty ny ghetto
>spooks everywhere
>don't even feel safe when armed to the teeth in my own home
>nothing to do
>no woods to retreat into

It's terrible, I'd rather be in the middle of bumfuck nowhere than here.
>>
>>29517055
they can get away with it for a couple years before they age horribly
>>
>>29515269
Sup
Tonkawa here
>>
File: 1466021563256.gif (981 KB, 500x475) Image search: [Google]
1466021563256.gif
981 KB, 500x475
I lived with my grandparents one summer in western Pennsylvania. It's pretty much the Midwest out there. Everyone has the Midwestern accent, everyone's got that "Minnesota nice" hospitality, there's endless fields of corn, etc. My grandpa would drive me all over the place and it was really beautiful out there. He kept pointing out farms that our family used to own.

My grandma got a job at a produce stand from some couple at church and I tagged along because I couldn't find a job myself. I got some of her wages. The "store" was like this big open barn without any doors and it was right next to the highway. Right behind it was this huge peach orchard. We sold all kinds of veggies and fruits. I loved doing that job because I got to eat any of the produce that was bruised or misshapen. I ate a lot of peaches, apples, and plums every day while I was working there and they had all been picked right off the vine just a couple hours before.

I'd go there again, but the pay was really awful. They were paying like $5/hr, which is below minimum wage. They took the cash right out of the register and just handed it to us, without any paperwork or anything.

I'm living in the city now, so I miss those days.
>>
>>29514977
arkansas here
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.