[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: You Feel You Lose
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: image.png (7 KB, 204x247) Image search: [Google]
image.png
7 KB, 204x247
>you will never have a girl to comfort you in your time of need
>you'll never be completely on edge, freaking out about somethinf and feeling like the world is ending
>she'll never be there for you to hug it out until you calm down
> you'll never be convinced you're worthless to the world
> she'll never tell you that you're not worthless to her
>>
>>29514974
>you will always be in the shadow of your older brother in everything
>>
>you are a biological machine with the ability to self-reflect
>you might be one of the only intelligent creatures in the universe
>you are amazing
>>
File: what is he.jpg (10 KB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
what is he.jpg
10 KB, 300x225
>>29515219
elaborate m8
>>
>I like to cum
originalbloxsuckmydickblocker
>>
>>29514974
>> you'll never be convinced you're worthless to the world
That's where you're wrong, friendo :^)
>>
>>29514974
Some tumblr and then everyone clapped shit
>>
>you will never have a girl to comfort you in your time of need
I'd rather have a man to talk it out and go drinking with. What's a woman going to do except pat your head and go "Awwww it's ok :3"
>>
>>29515432
Women are entirely capable of forming an intimate bond with someone. My best friend is a male. Im the only person hes ever been this close to. Why? Because you can actually be OPEN with women about emotions, ask deeper questions without being told youre a faggot. Why would you go out drinking with a man? What can he do other than pat you on the back and say "there there buddy, shit happens."
>>
File: 1466731424072.jpg (307 KB, 1916x1080) Image search: [Google]
1466731424072.jpg
307 KB, 1916x1080
>>29514974
I'll be that girl OP
>>
>The voice in your head that tells you you're worthless and no one gives a shit about you comes back.
>It's you're own voice.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.