[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's something you attempted to do and gave up after five
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: Crying in the corner.png (254 KB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
Crying in the corner.png
254 KB, 512x384
What's something you attempted to do and gave up after five minutes? I'll start

>Be me
>Want to lose weight by cycling
>Go to Wal-Mart and buy a bicycle
>Go to local scenic biking/running trail
>Get on bike
>It's a speed bike
>I don't know how to ride it properly, or change gears correctly
>Thisishard.jpg
>Give up after 5 minutes
>Take it back to Wal-Mart and get a full refund
>I proceed to go home and play video games while eating junk food
>MFW
>>
>attempted suicide
>failed after five minutes
Why didn't it work :(
>>
>>29514860
sewing, some video games, and anal sex
>>
why dont you try something easier? a normal bike or swiming?
>>
>>29515071
Not sure why I didn't just buy a normal bike at the time, I think I read that speed bikes were better for some reason. Also I'm fat as fuck and don't want to show my body off to strangers at the pool, I think we have pools at my local gyms but I'm not a member of any of them so I can't use them. Also I don't really have the cash to be a member either, public pools are disgusting as well because parents bring their kids there and they pee and what not in them.
>>
>>29515141
everybody does peepee on the pool, but its ok also you need to be tall and know how to use a bike before using a speed one because you will fall really easy if you arent going fast enougth.
>>
>>29515168
I'm a 23 year old, 5'4 manlet so that's probably why I had such a problem riding it. I didn't know how to switch the gears properly, or when to switch them.

I got so frustrated that I ended up returning it, didn't even have regrets about it so that means I really wasn't dedicated to losing the weight.
>>
>>29515194
its ok my im more or less your heigth and whenI try to use my dads bike I always fall he does it and he is even shorter than me but he knows about biking. Maybe some day you will find inspiration to lose weigth
>>
>think of silly anecdote to post on r9k
>me at 13 years old
>enjoying summer
>forced by parents to play sports ball
>I play defense man because fat and slow
>I hit the ball with my foot
>everything going well
>ball comes to me
>hits my blubber and the fat absorbs the entire impact, ball falling to me feet
>enemy sportsballers approaching me
>have to think quickly to plot my course of action
>>
File: 1466734731148.gif (924 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1466734731148.gif
924 KB, 500x281
>>29514860
>tried online dating
>create profile
>realize nobody wants me
>delete profile
>>
Dating

waste of money argue filled bullshit
>>
Omegle

>load up video
>get nexted by almost everyone
>many dicks
>girl laughs at me
>guy laughs at me
>group laughs at me
>watch penises through teary eyes for a few minutes before quitting for good
>>
>"hey anon we should get to the bus stop"
> oh shit that's the girl ive been talking to with her friend that is way cuter than her"
>friend will definitely chat up his girk, leaving qt by self
>holy shit this is like jesus giving me an opportunity to do that flirting thing
>COMMENCE VIRTUOUS MISSION
>we greet them
>they're busy with an important convo and politely tell us to fuck off
>contemplate this defeat

Still waiting for Operation Snake Eater
>>
File: tears.jpg (23 KB, 385x385) Image search: [Google]
tears.jpg
23 KB, 385x385
>>29515545
I know this too well frogposter
>>
>>29516167
Jesus.
I'm sorry, man.
Everyone on that site is a braindead cunt anyways.
>>
>trying to post something on /r9k/ without being called a fag
>>
>>29516412
for me, it's trying to post my feelings, thoughts or even anything lighthearted anywhere without being called edgy
>>
>>29516451
Stop being an edgelord then
>>
I tried writing poetry as a way to cope with being alone all the time and I pretty much gave up after a few tries
>>
>>29514860
>Be me
>Wants to go outside and run a few laps in the park
>get dressed
>feels too anxious to go outside
>"I could just stay here with my computer instead"

cycling sounds fun but I also never learned to ride and don't know any place where I can be alone and learn
>>
>>29514860
Just consume less calories than you burn every day. Its not like doing exercise magically allows you to eat as much as you want and lose fat. Its intake and output, my guy. There's an easy way to do this, just don't eat garbage.
>>
>>29516412
if it makes you feel any better, people here call you fag just on the sole reason that you breath and exist. the word has lost every meaning it ever holds here
>>
>>29517250
100% same situation here. I'd learn to then eventually bike with you if I could
>>
>>29517255
But I love garbage, why does garbage have to taste so good?
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.