[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I feel no different I feel THE EXACT SAME R9K YOU TOLD ME LOSING
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: 1464464435200.jpg (61 KB, 802x960) Image search: [Google]
1464464435200.jpg
61 KB, 802x960
I feel no different
I feel THE EXACT SAME
R9K YOU TOLD ME LOSING MY VIRGINITY WOULD SOLVE MY PROBLEMS
IM STILL DEPRESSED
IM STILL ANXIOUS
IM STILL A SHUT IN
DON'T FALL FOR THE SEX MEME ROBOTS
inb4: hurr durr normie ree
>>
It's having a gf you dumbfuck not losing your virginity
>>
You're supposed to build on it. Use it as a stepping stone. Your doing it shows that it's achievable. With that uncertainty out of the way, try going for other things you thought were unattainable.
>>
>thinking theres an easy way out
>oh wait there is one
>kill yourself!
>>
File: diodigiuda.jpg (74 KB, 380x365) Image search: [Google]
diodigiuda.jpg
74 KB, 380x365
>>29514559
that won't fill the void either
anyone that disagrees with me fell for the romance meme hard
>>
Its different for everyone. I became happier with myself when i learned to embrace being alone, but then I met my now-boyfriend who was doing the exact same thing
>>
>>29514541
>litterally every single fucking time some asshat has spoken of a quick fix some other asshat says it's a meme and doesn't work
>still fucking surprised when it's a meme and doesn't work
>>
>>29514541
it is not bout loosing your virginity you dumb faggot, is about finding someone you connect with physically and emotionally for the rest of your life.
>>
>>29514641
*losing
oreganofageit
>>
>>29514559
BUT >>29514559
I DO HAVE A GF DUMBFUCK
>>
You finally get it, OP. The idea of lost virginity helping you feel better is a comfort meme and oversimplification of multiple problems that stem from one's formative years that gave you the neuroses and broken humanity you have today.

It's much easier to accept being a broken person when you believe it's something that can be fixed, let alone when it seems like it could be fixed by a single thing.
>>
File: 1453231834071.jpg (56 KB, 848x929) Image search: [Google]
1453231834071.jpg
56 KB, 848x929
>tfw not a virgin anymore
>my sister still insults me like this
>guys in my college don't believe me
>memers on the internet still post "pls have sex" or something like that

nothing have changed
>>
Now you have to leave.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.