[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fembots how many of you would be fine with being apart of a very
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4
File: PhotoGrid_1465081927242.jpg (672 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
PhotoGrid_1465081927242.jpg
672 KB, 1080x1080
Fembots how many of you would be fine with being apart of a very handsome mans harem?
>>
>>29514523
No thank you. Not interesed.
>>
Tbh it would not be nice.

I don't like being treated as mearly a sex object
>>
This was a garbage hentai yet people always post scenes from it on other boards, I've watched a lot of hentai and this one wasn't even that good.

Dumb bitch joins sex cult to save sister, sister becomes a mind broken slut. Old man proceeds to have sex with both sisters till he dies, hell, Bible Black was 10x hotter than this.

I still fap to Bible Black sex scenes
>>
no.
i dont even like non-intimate groups of people, especially women. why would i want to be stuck in a group of them.
>>
>>29514741
Prob cuz the girl is attractive
>>
>>29514523
I would do it, but actually I would rather it be an un-handsome man. idk how to explain it but think that scene with slave princess leia and jabba the hutt from star wars. Oh man that would be my perfect fantasy
>>
File: 035.jpg (865 KB, 992x1500) Image search: [Google]
035.jpg
865 KB, 992x1500
All of them
It's a biological fact and no matter what betas try to impose it never works.
>>
>>29514718
>>29514723
>>29514750

The sexual marketplace is just a dynamic harem. You're all fucktoys for the local top man. You just get to go on feeling like you're not. And feelings are more important than reality.
>>
>>29514741

I'd still like to know the title.
>>
>>29514967
>The sexual marketplace is just a dynamic harem. You're all fucktoys for the local top man. You just get to go on feeling like you're not. And feelings are more important than reality.
explain
>>
All of them. Once he makes it clear that any single one of them will do and that as such each of them individually hold no power over him. Stacey would rather be part of chad's harem then miss out alltogether
>>
>>29514983

20% of men fuck all the women.The top 20% of men are passing 100% of women around.
>>
Ashamed to admit since it's my "token girl slut experience" but I was sort of in one for awhile. Was living with three other girls as roommates for a year, and one of them brought her hot guy friend over to crash with us on the couch. Over the semester he lived with us, he ended up fucking all four of us ongoing, on a regular basis. It wasn't even always one on one, sometimes he got multiple of us involved at the same time.

I feel guilty about it and it was an embarrassing situation to be in, but it was honestly an amazing experience. His personality was not like a Chad, but he was very attractive and fit, and had amazing endurance and knew how to fuck.
>>
>>29514523
no thanks
I don't share
Plus I hate people
why would I include /more/ people in already dreaded sexual encounters?
>>
>>29514723

The sales of Fifty Shades of Grey demonstrate otherwise, for loads of women.
>>
>>29515035
The memes just keep on coming and coming.
>>
>>29515019
Do you only believe this because you have never had any?
>>
>>29515066

Why do roasties fail to engage the idea when they're offended by it? Why do they begin to direct the conversation to become personal?

Time and time again its pointed out to you that your pre-programmed biological script for rationalizing and preventing discussion of things that might hurt your feelings is pretty much known to everyone here, but you still can't break yourself out of it.

What a shitty discussion. Improve.
>>
>>29515019
but i'm not being passed around. what % am i?
>>
>>29515066
Obviously kissless virgin robots know about sex and relationship a lot more than people who have had sex and relationships.
>>
>>29515113
Because the idea of it is laughable that you currently think that modern women still think and behave the same as primal animals. While animals will choose mates solely based on looks, today anybody with a brain will also factor more things in than just looks. While every guy and woman would love to have a smoking hot 10/10 partner, that is not possible. So we measure people by other factors, mainly their personality. Im not offended by anything, more I am just curious how you can be so red pilled into thinking that woman solely pick their mates based on primal instinct alone.
>>
>>29515203

Genetics. Statistics. Evidence. The genetic data indicates that historically only 1 in 15 men reproduced, while the majority of men were tricked into thinking they were fathers. Now we're at 1 in 5 men reproducing, with the majority still being "fathers". Its a rough gauge of sex, but it means that women compulsively and overwhelmingly lie about this.

So yeah, 20% of guys fucking 100% of women is being generous based on any available non-muhfeels evidence. They may throw some pity fucks to their husbands, unless they managed to bag one of the top 20%.

Women do behave like primal animals. Anybody with sisters can tell you that.
>>
>>29515299
[citation needed]
Origami's
>>
>>29515299
Source: your bitter virgin ass.
>>
Harems are very natural so it's nothing to be ashamed of ladies.

Just look at lions.
>>
Am I a Chad? I have fucked 16 women, they are easy for me to get, in 6'4", rich, a homeowner, own a sports car, etc.
Am I a 20%er?
>>
File: PhotoGrid_1465917576320.jpg (708 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
PhotoGrid_1465917576320.jpg
708 KB, 1080x1080
>>29514777

Trips for truth!

Riko-chan is a Goddess!
>>
File: 1433953992232.jpg (26 KB, 480x542) Image search: [Google]
1433953992232.jpg
26 KB, 480x542
>>29515043
So because one book where a guy and a girl had kinky sex sold very well, all women like to be treated as sex objects?
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.