[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>I don't date girls that smoke, drink, have excessive
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: 1460672381091.jpg (237 KB, 1600x1202) Image search: [Google]
1460672381091.jpg
237 KB, 1600x1202
>I don't date girls that smoke, drink, have excessive tattoos, cut themselves, have colored hair, have children, and do drugs.
>>
>>29514521
Is that a young sam hyde in the back?
>>
>tfw straight edge

>tfw neither religious nor hardcore punk
>Just a clean cut, kind of edgy guy who values self-control
>tfw basically shooting myself in the foot when it comes to socializing
>>
>>29514521
was this an r9k meetup
>>
File: 1464673291293-b.jpg (13 KB, 342x319) Image search: [Google]
1464673291293-b.jpg
13 KB, 342x319
>>29514521
I date girls that smoke, drink, have excessive tattoos, cut themselves, have colored hair, have children, and do drugs.

I am the omega cuck
>>
File: OP f.jpg (344 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
OP f.jpg
344 KB, 640x640
>>29514953

Yup, a reminder of who exactly your audience is whenever you post on this pathetic board.
>>
>>29514521
>smoke
>have children
These are the only two. I'm not going to take care of someone else's kid like a cuck or watch them slowly kill themselves with lung cancer.
>>
>>29514521
That fedora and suit guy kek

also, he probably thinks he is classier and better than everyone
>>
Is it sad if these were the kinds of people I hung out with in high school for four years? Also I was friends with a few people like this in college as well, until I stopped talking to them cause they gave me cancer with their cringe.

I seriously use to hang out with bronies and people that look like this, I'm pretty beta but I like to think I'm 10x more attractive than anyone in that picture.
>>
>>29515001
Thos graphics are bretty good, What game is it?
>>
File: Harry_Callahan.jpg (34 KB, 532x324) Image search: [Google]
Harry_Callahan.jpg
34 KB, 532x324
>>29514978
The question is, do you fuck them, Normie?

Well, do you?
>>
>>29514521

>Dating women that have children
>Dating women that have (anything but natural shades of) colored hair
>Dating women that cut themselves

Are you fucking serious?
This is a bait thread, right?
>>
>>29515625
No, it's a cuck thread.
>>
Women having children is my only turn-off out of those options.
>mfw anyone who had listed those as their standards looked exactly like that.
>Fucking kek
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.