[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My parent's Mexican maid that comes once a month to clean
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 2016-04-10.jpg (51 KB, 562x509) Image search: [Google]
2016-04-10.jpg
51 KB, 562x509
My parent's Mexican maid that comes once a month to clean the bathroom, fridge, etc. caught on that I'm a robot virgin and is trying to hook me up with her 18 year old daughter. I'm 22. I met her once before and she looked at me like I was so gross that she couldn't stop staring. What do?
>>
Depends if you're white or not
>>
If a Mexican girl stares at you it means she thinks you're actually good looking
>>
>>29514219
wtf does that have to do with anything?
oreganocom
>>
She might have been faking it. Or you misinterpreted the sign
>>
>>29514240
Race mixing is bad my friend >>29514240
>>
>>29514268
not if she is a qt
>>
Don't betray the white race, especially in these times. Your maid and her daughter aren't going to be here long anyway once God Emperor takes his crown.
>>
>>29514206
>trying to hook you up with her daughter
>disgusted by you
These things seem a little contradictory
>>
>>29514206

She wants you to marry her daughter before they get their one way ticket back to Mexico on the Trump Train.
>>
>>29514206
I'll cuck you wid my bbc on that thick latina booty.

Why is she trying to hook you two up? Is it for the greencard?
>>
Chances of getting together with the maid instead? That's what I managed, when we had a maid.
>>
>>29515204
Story? Can't just leave us hanging like that
>>
>>29515246
We similarly had a mexican maid in her late 30s, I was always around when she was and we ended up on good terms. Moved into a secret affair that lasted till I moved out. Was sort of strange since she sometimes brought over her son and/or daughter who were about my age.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.