[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it weird that for the past few weeks all I've wanted
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: kissing-winter-sweaters.jpg (74 KB, 520x347) Image search: [Google]
kissing-winter-sweaters.jpg
74 KB, 520x347
Is it weird that for the past few weeks all I've wanted to do is just kiss a girl and feel her body against mine? Not even in a sexual way. I just want companionship. I'm not even a virgin like many on this board. I'm just a lonely man...
>>
Reee...Get out..Original comment...etc etc
>>
>>29514142
>Is it weird
yes
you're a freak
>>
Warmth feels better than sex. That's why people fall in love instead of fucking hookers their whole lives.
>>
File: feels.png (4 KB, 205x246) Image search: [Google]
feels.png
4 KB, 205x246
>>29514142

I know how you feel op.

When you haven't been held in months, sex isnt the thing you miss the most.

These aspies really have it easier because they can't miss something they have never had.
>>
>>29514250
Do we? Neither of us really knows how the other one feels.
It must be hard to have loved and then fall again in the pitt, but at least you know what it feels to be in that spot. Robots will never do
>>
>>29514250
God. I just want it to end. It's been about two months since the last time I even kissed or held a woman. What about you?
>>
>>29514282
Sex is not love. I have been with a decent amount of women and I still feel emptier than I have ever been. Sex can never fill the void
>>
>>29514250
I got my first gf two weeks ago and I definitely disagree with this. As someone who was not loved for 20 years straight, I've finally found an oasis from all this loneliness.
Sure I'm still depressed as fuck and I'll be way more depressed in six months after four months of being single because she realized I was a fuck up less than two months in. Still beats the crushing feeling of knowing that there are millions of girls out there and not a single one is willing to touch you.
>>
I remember paying for a hooker one time and just asking if we could just lay there. But she just wouldnt stop touching my dick and i couldnt explain thats not what i wanted.

I just wanted to feel the warmth of another humans skin against mine so i can pretend in my mind they care.
>>
>>29514444
That's actually really fucking sad. I have come to the decision that I will an hero if I don't have a gf within the next few years. I just can't deal with being lonely anymore
>>
>>29514142

Go to a night club and try dancing on girls. You will either find a qt that dances back and likes you, or you will experience crippling rejection over and over.
>>
>>29514484
I think the same sometimes, all i want is a boyfriend that i can love and be loved by. This loneliness is killing me, i dont understand how others can be satisfied surrounded with empty relationships. Death seems warmer to me at this point
>>
>>29514250
>These aspies really have it easier because they can't miss something they have never had.
wrong, wrong, wrong.

you don't have to have had it to know what it would feel like and know that you're missing out.

also, you don't even have the memories to hold you over or the knowledge that someone might actually one day touch you again.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.