[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: autistic things you do I rock back and forth no matter
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 3
File: 1466811857878.gif (1 MB, 350x272) Image search: [Google]
1466811857878.gif
1 MB, 350x272
ITT: autistic things you do
I rock back and forth no matter what I've been doing it since I was really young
>>
M2k? That you buddy?
>>
>>29513976
"No matter what"? As in all the time? Like, with people around?
>>
I knew a guy who did that, he was bi-polar and a crazy motherfucker.
>>
File: 1466750002038.gif (453 KB, 255x144) Image search: [Google]
1466750002038.gif
453 KB, 255x144
>>29513976

Interesting! Are you physically capable of stopping? If someone promised you a million dollars to stop, could you?
>>
That's straight up gen-yoo-wine bone-a-fide autism there buddy. The kids who did that at school all had the 'tism in a bad kind of way. Not the meme autism "my son has autism that's why he can't behave" but the completely socially dysfunctional diagnosed seemingly retarded kind of autism.

I take it you're diagnosed?
>>
>>29513976
People do that because their mothers used to rock them when they cried, but then they say fuck you suddenly and you have to self sooth. They should not rock us.
>>
File: 1449542655745.gif (46 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1449542655745.gif
46 KB, 600x600
>>29513976
Once nearly every day I pace back and forth in my room to reflect and think. I even listen to music sometimes when I do it. This has always worried my mother.
>>
Sometimes I involuntarily repeat what I say under my breath even in public without noticing

sometimes i accidentally again involuntarily feel as if im listening to my thoughts in 3rd person and when this happens people say i start staring without blinking

(it doesnt happen that much in public tho)
>>
I have a retarded looking smile on my face no matter what, so much that I used to get made fun of for it.
>>
>>29513976
Everytime I listen to music I pretend to play the instruments and i think I'm playing the song live at school in front of so many people.
>>
>>29514359
Why does /r9k/ have such a massive snowflake attitude?

literally every single high schooler on earth does this. reported
>>
>>29514236
I also used to flap my arms when I was excited as a kid.
>>
>>29514098
I only have one friend and yeah I still do it but we're both autistic so it's not a big deal
>>
The obvious social retardation, and I also stand on the tips of my toes
>>
>>29514162
nope actually
>>
I count every step I take
>>
>>29514109
you still know him? I'm bi polar and I guess considered a "crazy mother fucker" but I've only "tocked" in front of one person
>>
>>29514286
>Sometimes I involuntarily repeat what I say under my breath even in public without noticing

I do that too, never realized it until 6th grade when some classmates told me I kept doing it.

Autism is a hell of a drug
>>
i spend most of my days alone. whenever i start thinking about embarrassing/cringey stuff i've done, i sperg out a bit and just say out loud to myself to shut the fuck up. it's kind of a bad habit, because i now sometimes do it around other people and don't catch myself before i do it...

so yea i've gotten some weird looks sometimes
>>
>>29514098
>Implying robots actually are ever around people
Toppest of keks m8!
>>
>be 15 yo me
>parents always listen on phone conversations
>start using garage to prevent listening in
>compulsively walk in a circle whenever I talk on phone
>do it so much I wear a circle in the garage floor
>cropcircle.png
>start doing it outside of house automatically
>mfw whenever I talk on phone, I walk in a circle
>Get call at work one day
>on phone with frienderino
>he hears a huge crash
>mfw I had tried to walk in a circle and ran into a bookshelf
>mfw bookshelf fell
>mfw spaghetti starts coming out of phone
>>
>>29513976
I talk to myself. Sometimes people catch me doing it, like when I'm going around a corner and suddenly there's someone there. They usually don't react in anyway other then a raised eyebrow depending on how loud I was being.
>>
I have to touch certain people/objects an even number of times or I feel weird. Started when I was young and thought that if I didn't touch something twice I would turn into that thing/person.
>>
>>29513976
have never been able to stand still, often pace around in shower etc.
>>
>Quietly talk to myself in public sometimes but when I'm not around people who would see me.
>Pace around apartment when alone and hold conversations with myself as well as maladaptive daydream.

I don't know if I have autism or just schizo desu
>>
>Cant stand still if i know someone is looking at me
>>
>>29513976
Anyone else shit in the shower?
>>
>>29514404
I'm 26 and I still do, but no it's more flailing my arms about
>>
>>29514772
I'm personally schizo and I talk to myself a lot
but I don't see it as that bad
the paranoia and shit is a pain though
>>
>>29514462
That might actually not be autism. It's a combination of getting spoken over a lot, and feeling rushed. Used to do the same thing when I was a lot younger, and I am not autistic.
>>
I stick the middle finger up for no reason and shout "nope" whenever I think of something cringey I did in the past
>>
>>29514067
>implying he has time to shitpost while CEO is going on
For real tho, that thing he said about his friend hit me hard in the feels
>>
Muttering to myself, except it's the same phrase over and over and over and over again. It's a nervous habit and I usually end up annoying myself with it.
>>
I have a model ju87 stuka I always hold when I play as Germany in Civ 5 or EU4

Then whenever Im at war I make a dive bombing motion with it
>>
when I think of cringy things I've done I punch myself
>>
I usually always end up involuntarily moving my foot up and down and then I notice it and can't stop because it just feels uncomfortable.
>>
I flap my hands and trot around whenever I have fantasies
>>
>>29515985
Patricians autism right here senpai
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.