[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
SPIN THE BOTTLE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: 1449774748420.jpg (48 KB, 738x600) Image search: [Google]
1449774748420.jpg
48 KB, 738x600
What do they do nowadays during spin the bottle? Do they just fuck?
Also, post things you never got to do as a kid/teenager/young adult
>spin the bottle
>truth or dare
>trick or treating
>sports
>facesitting
>school bus blowjob
>>
Who the fuck does spin the bottle? Is that even a thing anymore? I knew enough about the activities of normalfags in high school that I would've heard stories if that was a thing which happened.
>>
We start by kissing and then the game turns progressively more perverted the more we play.

Source: last week got laid playing truth or dare in a house party.
>>
>>29513744
One time I smoked weed with two girls from the asylum and they wanted to play sexual truth or dare and I pussied out. After reading your post, I'm really recognizing I probably should've gone along with it even if it was embarrassing.
>>
I played spin the bottle once at my friend's party when i was 13 or 14 but instead of kissing someone you had to do a truth or dare
I had to say who in the room I had a crush on but I was an edgy fuck at the time so I said that I'm a nihilist satanist so I don't love anyone then I showed them my inverted cross neck chain
The girls nervously laughed a bit then they carried on with the game
needless to say I was never invited to another party
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.