[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/r9k/'s opinion on girls with tattoos?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4
/r9k/'s opinion on girls with tattoos?
>>
>>29513449
It's OK but I'm automatically suspicious.
>>
Absolutely disgusting

originales
>>
probably some filthy cumdumpster.
>>
they look like shit
fuck off brood
>>
I'm extremely attracted to them. Also girls with tattoos are usually really easy to talk to, they'll put up with your sperginess most of the time.
>>
It's interesting. She'd probably let me draw henna on her, which would be cool. I kind of get off on that for some reason.
>>
1. The tattoo must not be colored.
2. The tattoo must not be about something that the girl hasnt thought by herself, like Harry Potter, or whatever. Quotes from classics and symbols like the ying yang are not liked but accepted.
3. The tattoo must not be about some familiar or person the girl thought important to her.
4. The tattoo must not be badly drawn.

I think those are all my rules for accepting girls with tattoos.
>>
>>29513449
Absolutely fucking degenerate
>>
>>29513449
If she's cute with tattoos and can cook, I'd marry her
>>
>>29513449
It depends on the tattoo. Cool stuff like Berserk or equations is nice. If it has no significance or isn't aesthetic then I'm not a fan.
>>
File: 1274726613677.png (17 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1274726613677.png
17 KB, 400x400
>>29513618
>about something that the girl hasnt thought by herself, like Harry Potter, or whatever.
Pretty high standards for someone who can't even English properly
>>
>>29513650
>Berserk or equations
>Cool stuff
pick one
>>
>>29513658
Io non parlo inglese.
>>
I want to lick them. Unoriginal comment skeichshs
>>
>>29513449
Pretty much the least attractive thing possible. Tattoos are the adult progression of drawing on yourself like a filthy retard. They make you look perpetually dirty. They're like permanent smudges that I want to wipe off.
>>
girls with tattoos are sluts and I do not talk to them.

probably criminals, too
>>
File: np.png (30 KB, 600x571) Image search: [Google]
np.png
30 KB, 600x571
>>29513733
no problem, they're not going to talk to you either
>>
>>29513449
automatically assume they're a slut

Also lots of basic bitches use tattoos to seem interesting, so they've probably got an even worse personality than normal

tattoos on a woman = slutty, easy, self absorbed
>>
girls liking tattoos is like a female form of autism
>>
>>29513838
>implying women can't have autism
>>
Who fucking cares. That girl is an 11/10 and even if you don't like tats your still a literal homosexual if you wouldn't cast the old line into her pond
>>
>>29514020
Hi bait
>>
>>29514063
You're bait fuck you
>>
They look like shit and I assume the girl is a rebellious slut.
>>
>>29513449
That shits haram, into the stone pit she goes.
>>
It's pretty good
originagles
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.